Ch17 🔞

JIMIN

I couldn't help but genuinely admire her exposed, beautiful body in front of me and examine every inch of it, which made me lose my mind. I wanted to suck and mark every part of her, but I will do it later on. All I was craving at the moment was to feel her warmth, and I can't wait to be inside her.

I swallowed hard while running my eyes from her tights to her face, but when I got to meet hers, she covered her red face with her hand, and I smirked when I witnessed that. I want to pull her hands away from her face to tease her, but I change my mind because of my strong desire to taste her.

I lower my body so my face will meet the beauty she is hiding underneath her. I remember she wrote in her diary that she never let anyone have her and that I am the only one she is willing to give up herself, so now is the time to fulfill my wife's wishes.

I dive in between her tights and repeatedly lick her fold like I was licking an ice cream that was melting on the cone. I felt her whimper a little, feeling cold, but I held her waist so she would stay still, and I continued licking her without missing a spot until it turned into sucking.

"Ah, J-Jimin"

I heard her moan my name and pull my hair a little harder, which caused me to groan in pain, but it was nothing compared to the sensation I got from tasting her sweetness. I continued pleasuring her with my tongue but stopped when I felt more fluid coming out of her, indicating that she was about to cum.

'Not yet, babygirl, it's too soon to cum.'

I lift my body a little to have a look at how messy Y/N is from my service. She is panting so hard, copping up with her breath. I smirked when an naughty idea came my mind.

I slowly lift her body sideways so she can turn around and lay on her stomach. I can see she was a little curious but still followed through without protesting. When she was already lying prone on the bed, my eyes got overwhelmed by the beautiful ink she had on her back. It was the tattoo she had attached to her dairy, and it was more beautiful in person than in the picture.

I slowly touch the dandelion ink on her back with my index finger before running it to the bird ink and on every letter mark on her back as I read it.

"Forget the past, embrace the present, and admire the future. DaCaPags"

I know she didn't marked this on her body without applying it to her life

I know she didn't marked this on her body without applying it to her life. I had this hope that our family will become whole again if we forget what happened in the past and face all our problems, accepting the consequences with open arms. That's the only way for our family to have a better future.

"Its beautiful."

I whispered enough for her to hear it, and I saw tears come out of her eyes before she closed them. I started to give her kisses on the back and snaked my arm to her stomach from behind, lifting her lower part a little higher so I could align myself with hers as I entered her slowly with care since I knew she still took care of it even though we were years apart. I know she loves me so much that she will not give it to anyone except me.

"Ah"

I was a little worried when I heard her whimper because of the pain.

"I'm sorry, baby, are you okay?"

"Um, its just-"

"I'm sorry, I will go slowly, I promise."

She just nodded, and when I started to move again, I saw her hold onto the quilt tightly. I go in and out of her with so much care until she becomes relaxed and starts to enjoy the pleasure she is getting from my thrust.

When she became comfortable and already got used to my size, I pulled out from her and turned her again to lay on her back. I'm now on top of her, ready to get inside of her again.

A/N: The next chapter is 🔞 please skip it if you are uncomfortable reading a smut. It was just a simple one, but still a smut.
😉 And another one 😉