Ch29 🔞

JIMIN

I was smiling, looking at the mother and daughter's sweetness in front of me.

After we spent almost two hours in the music room watching Y/N and her father duet, we are now heading to your room to get some sleep since it is already 11 p.m. I was walking with my wife and our daughter toward our room as they had their moment together, like I wasn't here, but that was fine, they needed some time to catch up with each other.

"Jimin, go first I will stay a while with Minji."

"Goodnight dad."

Minji pecked my cheek, and it was the first time she did it again after she turned 12 and became curious about everything, about her mom.

I went to our room first and changed my clothes to something comfortable before I laid on the bed and waited for Y/N. I didn't know she sang well, well, of course, what should I know about her when I turn my eyes blind for her from the very start. It was my first time witnessing her sing, and there's no doubt she got her talent from her dad. How I wish I could also bond with my daughter like her mom has with her grandfather.

I turn to look at the door, and I know that it was Y/N. I felt sad when I noticed how tired she was. I want her to have a good sleep tonight, so I need to do something to help her. I watched her walk inside the dressing room to get changed, and I stood up to help.

I carefully took a step near her while she took her clothes off, leaving her with her black lace underwear. I placed my hands on her side, just right under her armpit and enough to cup her cloth breast. She jumped a little in surprise, but I didn't give her a chance to protest as I started to shower her neck with soft kisses.

"What are you doing, Jimin?"

"To continue what we started earlier."

I unhooked her bra and slowly pulled the strap down her shoulder until it dropped on the cold floor as I sucked her neck a little harder.

"J-ji-min, we can't do it here."

I knew her words were the opposite of what she wanted when she didn't stop me from removing her bra.

"Is it that we really can't, baby?"

I asked her while running my hand down her private area and giving her a little massage.

"I'm sorry, Jimin."

She really can't allow us to do lovemaking at her parents house, but that's only by her words because her body says the opposite.

I slowly inserted one digit into her, which made her arched her head back. I start to get in and out of her, and I can see she is enjoying it when she also closes her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I thought we couldn't do it here, should I stop now?"

I tease her by inserting one more finger on her, which makes it two now. I start to pump in and out again with more force to see her look so messed up.

"N-no, J-Jimin, please don't stop."

I smirked and didn't slow my pace and start showering her back with wet kisses. I continued doing it until I felt that she was already too weak to stand on her own. However, I still managed to catch her before she lost all her strength and was about to fell in her knees.

I support her weak body and slowly pull her with me before bending her down to the glass table at the center of the room, where all her watches and jewelry are placed and organized. I slowly pull her panties down until they reach her knees before I pull my sweatpants down together with my boxer to my knees too, aligning my already aching dick with her dripping pussy.

"Ahhh..."

She moans when I enter her without warning.