Ch20 Permission

Y/N

We were sitting in the living room for about 20 minutes, carefully listening to Chriz scolding us. I was already used to this, so I felt sorry for Jimin, he had his head low and kept saying sorry. I also can't blame my bestie for being like this, she was hurt seeing me so horrible, she cried every time I cried my pain, she and JK witnessed how I suffered, so even though we don't share the same blood, I can't blame her if she cursed Jimin as hell.

"Thank God you weren't like her"

I can see Jimin was so relieved as we left the living room to my bedroom.

"Way too far."

"Now I know."

"Know what?"

"I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm not sure of that."

I walk to my closet and grab a new pair of undies and a pair of silk lingerie. I'm so tired and felt so sticky after staying outside for hours for dinner. After this, I will go straight to bed so I can sleep.

I didn't see Jimin inside my room when I went out of the bathroom, maybe he was in the guest room taking his shower too. I feel really sleepy that I didn't wait for him and just tucked myself under the blanket until I fell asleep.

I was awakened from my sleep when I heard Jimin's voice. I didn't move and just opened my eyes slowly while listening to him talk.

"I know, just give me some time."

"Maybe two weeks."

"I will, I promise."

"I can't wait for that too, honey."

"Okay, I will get back to bed now before she wakes up. I love you, and I'll see you soon before you know it."

After hearing all his comments, I started to shake, and questions started to play in my mind.

Who is she talking to on the phone?

Two weeks for what?

He can't wait for what?

I love you, for whom?

I heard his footsteps coming closer, so I closed my eyes and pretending to sleep.

He slowly lifted my head and rested it on his arm. He caresses my face with his other hand and slowly runs it to my neck, then to the valley of my breast, down to my stomach, and stops when he reaches between my legs.

"I know you're awake, Y/N."

I was embarrassed, and I don't know how to react. I don't know how to tell him that I heard him talking on the phone. I don't know how to start asking about those things I heard him telling someone on the phone, but all of that was forgotten when he started touching me, and the hair all over my body stood.

"May I?"

He is asking permission, which made me confused until he insert his hand on my panty and cupped my private part with his palm. I nodded my head, but he didn't move, so I opened my eyes and turned halfway to look at him.

"I need your permission with words, baby."

"Y-yes,"

"Yes, what Y/N?"

"Yeah, you can."

"I want to hear you say my name."

"Yeah, you can, J-Jimin."

As I gave him permission, I immediately felt his finger inside me.