Ch27 This thing

JIMIN

Ah fuck...

I moan when the warm water pours on my body. It was such a great day to be out, roaming around with my wife and daughter. Today is our last day here in Rome, and tomorrow after lunch we will fly back to Korea to have a fresh start as one family. The two beautiful women of my life pulled me with them everywhere. We spent our last three days visiting Vatican museums, the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, and other top sights here in Rome, and of course we didn't forget to try those famous restaurants. Minji loves carbonara and pizza, so there is no way we skipped that part.

Fuck...

I mentally cursed when I went out of the bathroom to see my wife standing in front of her cheval floor mirror combing her long and shinny hair in her black satin lace nighties. I lean on the door frame, smirking while observing her back doing her girly thing. She was so sexy, even just looking at her back, and her long hair makes her very feminine.

"Ah, I'm so tired. I want to sleep now."

She flopped her tired body on the bed and closed her eyes. I carefully walked near the bed and dropped myself above her, she immediately opened her eyes and felt surprised.

"What are you doing, Jimin?"

"I'm not doing anything yet, baby."

"And yes, you are not going to do anything, Jimin, because this is not the place to do things that were playing on your mind."

"You mean this thing?"

I stoop to kiss her on the lips before lowering myself even further to start nibbling her neck.

"J-jim-in"

She was startling, calling my name, maybe to stop me, but I ignored her and continued until she let out a low moan. I wanted to hear her moan more, so I sucked her neck a little harder. I was also enjoying what I was doing and trying to find the right spot to leave my mark, but before I could do it, I was pushed aside and put to bed because of the knock on the door.

I lay on my back on the bed and rested my head on my palm while watching how Y/N tried to fix herself from the mess I made her. I smirked at her when she looked my way, but I only got the look from her telling me,

I'll kill you later.

As she rolls her eyes at me before giving permission to the person at the door to come in.

"Come in, the door is unlocked."

"Mom, dad."

The door was opened by our beautiful daughter, looking so excited.

"Mom"

"Uhm"

"Change, grandpa and grandma are waiting for you at the music room."

Music room? Even here, they have a music room? What's with the music room that our house in Korea also has because Y/N requested it?

"Dad, you too, you need to changed."

"Me? Okay, we will be down in 5."

Minji went out of our room, leaving the confused Y/N standing there frozen, maybe wondering why her parents were waiting for us at this hour.

After getting dressed, we both head down to the music room, and when we enter, I am full of surprise when I see Mr. Song playing a guitar, sitting on a high chair facing the mic, and beside him is an empty high chair with a mic placed in front of the chair.

"Dad"

Y/N said as she walked to her dad.

"Can we have one or two before this day ends?"

"Sure, dad, anything for you."

Y/N sat in the empty high chair. I was shocked when my mind suddenly knew the answer to why Y/N sat on that chair while her hands were cupped on the mic in front of her.

"Dad, mom is a good singer, Grandma told me."

I look at Minji, surprised by what she just said.

"Then I want to hear her sing."

"Me too, dad, I can't wait."

Minji was clapping her hands excitedly like a kid who just won a parlor game.

"Go, mom, sing for us with grandpa."

"Anything you want, dear?"

"Uhm... I want to hear you sing the song you want to tell dad after all these years."

"Alright."

Y/N smiles at Minji before she looks at me, then leans on her dad to say something before her dad smiles and nods his head at Y/N.

I was curious what song she was going to sing, and I can't wait to hear it.