Cp. 35 The Beast Within! , Gaara Vs kimimaro!

>

>

>

"Hold it!"

Kimimaro turned seeing naruto using nine tailed chakra yuna followed behind spotting y/n sleeping under a tree near by "y/n!" .

"What dose oruchimaru want to do? why's he after sasuke & y/n?!" naruto asked "lord oruchimaru has already obtained immortality jutsu a long time is necessary to get every jutsu and obtain everything in the world 'immortal' dosen't mean that the flesh is being maintained as is before his body decays a strong and new flesh will be made into a vessel for his soul " 

"You saying that sasuke.. what about y/n why her?!" 

"Yes ..that's right about her i don't know the orders is to bring sasuke & y/n"

"i won't let such a thing happen!" using shadow clone jutsu naruto and other clones attacks kimimaro while yuna ran to y/n "y/n wake up!" shaking her still not waking up "she's under drug might take some time" tobirama said minato gazed at naruto's fight with kimimaro "he got quite the moves beating each clone with ease" .

"His kekkei genkai is very strong" hashirama said suddenly smoke appeared on the coffin yuna heard yawn looking under as y/n gain her consciousness "what happen?" yuna pointed over to naruto's fight with sound fifth "oh~" the coffin explode revealing sasuke in early stage of his form chuckling 'sure his on crack..' y/n thought naruto smiled waving "come on we're going home now.. sasuke? .. hey" sasuke only laughed like maniac then left without a word "wait sasuke!" kimimaro got behind naruto to stab him until force push him back "y/n , naruto go after sasuke i'm gonna stay here" naruto stared at her "what?! yuna!" y/n hold his shoulder "it's okay she's a thaumiel she can take good care of him" y/n winked fleeing naruto glance back before leaving .

"Guess i'm fighting another weakling " pointing his bone sword at her yuna just stand there not moving instead gazed at him through his eyes sadness "why wont you fight?" he asked "because your sick.. i can't harm or fight sick people it's not right" yuna replied kimimaro hummed stepping close to her neck raising his sword and swing it only to cut through nothing "keep going i'm not fighting you i can teleport all day long and you can't leave because i can pull you back.. i liked to know how is jugo?" kimimaro eyes widen slightly "so you know?" .

"I know a lot i'm not that different from y/n" .

"He's fine.. but i think i have to fight with force and take you since you two are similar" kimimaro run to her only to be kicked back by Lee "who're you?" he asked "the rejuvenated leaf village's handsome devil .. rock Lee" yuna sweat dropped as Lee run to attack kimimaro "you're flexible to a surprising extent and you make unique movements" , "you're too straight forward" Lee went ahead for a strike but kimimaro dodge him moving his sharp bone "it's over" Lee gasped raising his hand "please wait! i'm sorry it's about time for my medicine i have to be sure to drink it, so excuse me a moment" yuna backed off 'this is not medicine...'she thought as Lee drink "i've always dislike medicine" drinking it he groan in disgust "medicine always testes stran" suddenly his moves are wobbly and weird dropping the bottle "who the heck are you?!hey!" .

'she thought as Lee drink "i've always dislike medicine" drinking it he groan in disgust "medicine always testes stran" suddenly his moves are wobbly and weird dropping the bottle "who the heck are you?!hey!"