Chapter 12: The Queen II

When everyone saw Nathan bleed, they realized how much they had underestimated Sloane. And the other witches had rushed to reinforce the barriers.
"Nathan!!! Get out of there" Rebecca shouted and Marcus held her back
"He's an alpha male. A prince at that. If he can't handle it, the other heirs will get involved and if they can't handle it, they'll leave it to the kings and queens here" Marcus said and it calmed Rebecca a little. But the question that bothered her, was.....
'What if we can't get there on time?'
Nathan turned around and saw Sloane standing there. Her hair had half of its length dyed white and when he stared at her eyes, they had taken a beautiful red color even though they looked hollow. Sloane's nails had elongated and were strained red with Nathan's blood. She eventually licked her fingers and smiled.
"Blood... Blood..." Were the only words that escaped her mouth as she turned and stared at Nathan. There was an audible gasp from Gard and it was for a good reason; one of Sloane's eyes were glowing red like a ruby while the other eye was glowing a beautiful sea blue color.
"I finally understand where all that strength of yours comes from" Nathan said "Who the hell are you, Sloane?" He asked and everywhere went silent. Sloane disappeared again from everyone's very eyes and the next thing, they noticed Nathan bend his head to the side before grabbing something and flinging it to the side. Dust rose up from where Nathan had thrown the object and when it began to settle, steam seemed to be released from Nathan's body and he had turned into a wolf and growled. Our from the dust came a white wolf with the same color of mismatched eyes as Sloane. It didn't take time for others to realise that it was still Sloane and she had taken the form of a werewolf. But now, they had noticed something; Sloane's form was the same size as Nathan's which could only ever happen when the person is of the same rank or is an alpha.
After putting everything in their heads together, Sloane's ability to change from vampire attributes to werewolf attributes, her extreme speed and power, and the color of her eyes, the had come to a conclusion......
"This girl.....is the King Alpha and Vampire Queen's child" Lucard mumbled to himself but everyone heard him and had already come to the same conclusion as him.
"However, Sloane, I'm still going to beat you. And the reason is quite simple..... you lack experience" Nathan growled before running in, to fight Sloane. Sloane had done the same and when she was close to him, she had opened her mouth which contained some deadly set of teeth. She bit hard on his side and he returned her attack back by biting her on her lap which caused her to let go of him however, she didn't leave it at that.
Her red eye had turned green and she had slammed her front paw into the ground and a pillar had shot out and hit Nathan on the side and sent him flying. His body broke the barrier but didn't stop there and continued on until Nathan was outside.
"Nathan!!!" Rebecca shouted clearly worried about her son. She turned her head to the side and saw that Sloane had reverted back to her human form but she was down to her underwear which was slightly destroyed. She was bleeding from different places; it looked as though Nathan had been attacking her continuously which was exactly what he had done. However, Sloane was part vampire from what they've seen; meaning she had the vampires extraordinary healing abilities.
"Brother's lost this fight. Hasn't he?" Natasha asked and Rebecca nodded
"Louisa, bring this barrier down" Rebecca said
"The fight just started" Louisa said and they all looked at her in a weird manner "They were only greeting each other and have only just left a nice present for the other" she said and when they looked at Sloane, she seemed exhausted and her injuries were not healing
"What's going on?" Marcus mumbled before seeing Sloane turn back into a wolf and go after Nathan
"You see, the power of the southern tribe's demon seed, can rival that of the northern tribe's spirit seed" Louisa said
"Seed? What seed?" Gard asked
"When the fight is over, I'll explain more" Louisa said
****
Meanwhile, all of the capable fighters of the southern tribe, stared at their prince who was seriously injured and wasn't getting up. They soon noticed a white wolf walk out of the mansion; it's white fur was stained in blood and with it's appearance, Nathan began to get off the floor. The two glared and growled at each other before pouncing.
Sloane tried to bite at Nathan's leg but he had bitten her on her shoulder. She tried to bite him on his neck but he constantly changed the position of his body which made it hard for her. She didn't know why but she seemed to be getting slower so, her blue eye turned red while the other remained green. Her body changed to that of a human and she had used her elongated nails to slap Nathan across the face which had gotten him off her but she was still unable to heal and her legs were shaking.
Nathan reverted back to his human form and everyone could see it. There were several scratches, bite marks and bruises on Nathan's body and blood was spilling out from each of them. He spit out a mouthful of blood before looking up and seeing Sloane's fist trying to punch him. He grabbed her by wrist and flung her to the side. Although he had done this, he soon saw her in her wolf form coming right at him so, he had changed into a wolf and jumped at her.
The two of them rolled on the floor and when they stopped, Nathan was pinning her down and bit her on her neck with minimum strength; one good enough to knock her out. Sloane then reverted back to her human form and so did Nathan. He was panting hard yet Sloane was peacefully sleeping but they did share two things in common; they were tired, and they were injured by each other. Nathan got off her and looked around as his chest heaved up and down.
The whole town was a disaster and everyone was looking at him with questioning gazes. Nathan sighed as he saw the mess him and Sloane caused. He still didn't understand how things got this way between the two of them but for some reason, he was ticked off whenever the males took glances at Sloane's body - which was left in only ripped up underwear. He carried her in his arms and grabbed a tarp from a fruits stand and used it to wrap her up.
"Get to work on fixing up this mess. The problem has been solved" Nathan said and everyone dispersed. He looked down to see Sloane's sleeping face and frowned "You've caused me only trouble since I met you" he mumbled as he walked back to the mansion.