Informational Game II:

"This time around we are going to be talking about the large Shadow Light guild hall." Misaka says "Yea, Yea very large even though I haven't seen it before so Misaka is going to have to tell you about it." Ryu says. "When you first walk into the guild hall you step into the leisure room. It's a large room with many tables and chairs and also has a bar. There is an open staircase that leads upstairs to the rooms and offices. The guild hall is made from gray stone brick and redwood with cobblestone as the base. Within the leisure room is the door to the basement. The basement has a liquid heating furnace that uses radiators to heat every room in the guild hall. These updates were made when the rebuild happened." She says.

"I am going to go further in-depth into Misaka and what she looks like. So, she has a C cup size, is fast and agile, and can now read her enemy's movements really well. Her personality is friendly so she is always smiling." Ryu says. "Let's describe Ryu now. He is my brother but he has pitch-black hair, and abs and wrestled in school. He is seven inches, that's five feet seven inches by the way. Get your mind out of the gutter." Misaka says, shaking her head. "That's all we have for today! See you next time!" They say in unison.