*Chapter 3*

____________________
Be aware that you are rare. ___________________

Vote,

Comment,

And like...

"So that is the whole house, well mansion but you get it."

"It's very beatuiful." I smile sitting down on the coach.

Maria had taken me around the whole house and shown me everything, except the library I had been in.

I find it really weird, the way she snapped. But I'm not going to ask her about it. I seems like it's a soft spot. So I'm leaving it alone.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask maria, adjusting my annoying bra strap.

"Well I have to go cook, lunch." She says rolling her eyes playfully.

"What are you going to cook?" I ask, my body jumping with curiosity.

"I don't actually know yet. But do you want to come with me?"

"Yeah." Standing up I walk with her into the modern kitchen.

"I hate cooking." She sighs rubbing her arms.

"Are you serious? I love cooking!"

"Can you cook though? Because many people love to cook but are shit at it." She laughs.

"I would like to think so." I smile. "I could cook lunch if you want."

"Oh yes, I want!" She shouts jumping up and down, like a child.

Shaking my head at her craziness I stand in front of the fridge.

"What are you going to cook chef Amber?"

Tapping my chin I look around in the kitchen.

"I think I'm just going to cook, a small dish of cream pasta." I have done it before and my mother seemed to love it.

It's really quick to make. Looking around the kitchen I take out all the ingredients in order to make the dish.

"So tell me about your self Maria." I say trying to fill the soundless kitchen.

"There's not really much to know, to honest." She mutters, walking to the fruit basket to grab a apple.

"Oh come on, everyone has something interesting about them-"

"Maria, get in here!" A male voice shouts, from upstairs. I instantly remember the voice as Damien's.

Maria instantly becomes nervous. "Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yep, I ju-"

"Maria! Here now!" He shouts louder, I flinch at the sound.

"Coming, Mr Black!" She shouts back, looking at me she smiles, but I know better. She's scared of him.

"Maria are yo-"