*Chapter 6*

_________________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
                          ~Shakespeare
_________________________

Once I get outside I realise that I don't know which car is Damien's. So I just stand in the cold and wait for him.

5 minutes passes and I still see no sign of Damien. What if he went back to finish the job?

Never in my whole life have I been so scared of a person.

He is truly a lunatic; and not in an Evan-peter-AHS-hot-lunatic way.

Tired of waiting for him outside, I make my way back into the club to see Blake standing at the entrance of the club; with worry washed all over his face.

"Amber I was so scared I thought you got hurt." He says pulling me into a tight hug.

"No, I'm okay Blake." I say rubbing he's back to return the hug.

"Are you sure?" Blake quietly says in my ear making me nod. Turning he's attention away from me, he looks at Damien's jacket. "Who's leather jacket are you wearing?"

"Errm....." How do I introduce him? My knight in shinning armour jacket? House mates jacket? Clearly mentally unstable humans jacket? "Oh it's Damien's jacket." I tell him with a shrug.

"Damien?" He asks pulling away, but still keeping his hands on my arms.

"Yeah.. Just a family friend." I say lying. It isn't really a lie is it though? He is sort of a family friend.

"Oh okay! The guy that beat the hell out of Christopher?" He asks smirking.

"Christopher?" I don't know what he's going on about, but I just want to get out of here.

"Never mind that, I have finished my shift; if you want a ride back?" He says bringing his head down to level with mine. 

Why not? I mean do I really want to be in the same car with Damien after what he did at the house? And let's not even mention what he did back at the club? No, not really.

"Yeah, why not?" I respond walking behind him to exit the club.

Once we are outside he opens his car door; I don't know much about cars but I do know this one must be really expensive. It was dark black paint and had tinted windows; it was beautiful.

"Like the car?" He asks opening the door for me.

"Yeah! It's gorgeous. How can you afford this? If you don't mind me asking."

"How about you get in the car and I will tell you once I start to drive." I nod and sit on the leather seat. Once he runs around his car he looks at me.

"My family is loaded." He replies before starting the car.

"I don't understand. So why do you work at a club as a bar tender?" I ask softly, scared I'm treading on thin ice.

"I don't want to live off the money of others, but my own." Blake says looking forwards. I don't know much about Blake but I do know he is very wise.

"Where do you live anyways?" He asks looking to the left to look at me. Once I tell him the car fills with silence and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"Go ahead sleep. I will wake you up when we get there." He says quietly, stroking my brown hair. Too tired to tell him to stop, I drift off.

"Wake up. Amber! Wake up we're here." Someone quietly says in my ears.

When I open my eyes I realise it's in fact Blake that is leaning over the car chair shaking my shoulders.

"This house is very beautiful." Blake says looking up at the white mansion.

"Yeah it is." I agree looking up at the mansion; still amazed by it beauty.

"Anyways, I'm going to pick you up tomorrow morning for breakfast." He says firmly, before walking around the car to open the car door for me.

"I didn't even agree."I clarify smiling at his cockiness.

"Yes I know but, you can't say no because I wasn't asking." He smirks before stealing a kiss on my cheeks making me blush.

He's so cheeky.

"Okay. Fine but I get to cook you dinner tomorrow tonight."  My passion for cooking has landed me into making food for Maria constantly. Oh my god Maria.....

"Fine by me. Goodnight Amber." He says quietly.

"Goodnight Blake." I respond giving him a light peck on the cheek; as soon as my lips touch he cheeks my body lights up. But the amusing thing is that Blake instantly blushes.

"Is someone blushing?" I tease; happy with my revenge.

"Shush your mouth before I put my mouth on yours." Taking his threat seriously; I close my mouth before turning and walking away.

"See you tomorrow. Sleeping Beauty." He says with a wink before driving off.

Leaving me with butterflies in my stomach, I haven't even known him for a long amount of time but I already feel a pull towards him for some reason.

Once I start to make my way to the house, I realise all the lights are on and the front door is open so assume that Damien is home.

"DAMIEN....... DAMIEN....." I shout more than once but I still hear nothing. I hope he isn't fighting someone; or worse got his tongue down someone's throat. The thought it self makes me want throw up in my mouth. For some reason.

I go into Maria room to find her on the bed sleeping still in her dress. Relief washes through me; thank God she's fine.

As Damien's not here, I just make my way to my bedroom after closing the front door. I change into my pjs and lay down.

Toady was definitely a long day.

I was starting to drift off to sleep when I heard a very loud slam of the front door followed by "Amber Christiana Williams you better be in this fucking house." First off how the hell does he know my whole name? And why in God's name is he so angry?

"If you're up here you better get your ass down here." He shouts. Without connecting my actions to my body I quickly go down stairs to find Damien standing there with his jaw and fist clenched.