Part 11

__________________________
You thought you were fine where you was, not knowing you're standing in the eye of the storm.
_________________________

Previously on 60 days with Damien Black.

"Amber that isn't smart, he isn't his calmest right now." She tries to block my way as I walk past her.

"No, Maria. I have to stand up to that bully. Excuse me." I really don't want to push her, so she better move.

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you." She says sharply, before walking away.
**********************************

Ignoring her I keep on walking.

Am I walking to my death?

Probably.

Do I think it's about time this discussion takes place?

Hell yeah.

"Damien!" My voice fills the mansion, and in return, I'm welcomed with silence.

"Damien, come down here, I want to speak to you!" I shout even louder.

And once again silence fills the hall.

"Dam-"

"Will you stop shouting like a fucking headless chicken! What do you want?" Hearing his deep voice, I turn around to be presented with the man of the hour.

He changed out of his clothes that he wore to beat up Blake, now wearing grey sweats and a white hoody, his hair is wild just like his personality and his eyes are the normal vibrant ice cold blue.

Damn it. He looks good!

What are you doing Amber? Snap out of it, we are here to confront him, not check him out.

"What do I want? Really? Like, no, is that even a question." My voice trembles as I try to keep my emotions in check.

"What the fuck does it sound like?" He shouts, his eyes filled with an emotion I can't describe.

"Don't curse at me." I shout back. My feet quickly brings me in front of him, fist clenched, eyes wild and emotions high wire.

What the hell am I doing? Why am I so close to him? Why are his damn eyes so blue? When did he get so tall.

Damn it, Amber concentrate.

"Fuck you." He whispers."Fuck- you."

"Don't curse at me." I whisper, my knees becoming weak.

What's happening? Why do I feel like this?

"Fuck you." He repeats, his lips coming, closer and closer to mine. My eyes go down to his blood red lips and I lick mine.

"Don't say that." I hear a pathetic weak voice say, only to realise it came out of my own God given mouth.

Damn it! What's going on?

I'm supposed to be confronting him! Not...not this!

I look at him only to see, his eyes are shut and he seems to be trying to control himself. Is he okay? Is he hurt? "Damien?" I whisper, touching his cheek, his eyes quickly snap open, and he brings his hand around my waist in an abrupt movement.

"What are you doing?" I say, my mouth watering, my lips trembling, my knees weakening.

"Mine." Is all he says before he-

"Sir, have you seen-" I quickly push away from Damien's embrace and look up to see a confused Maria.

"What-do-you-want?" Damien shouts his voice on edge.

In that moment I decide to not speak to Damien about the previous incident. Reason being, well... the look he is giving Maria right now, is something I don't want to be on the receiving end of.

"I was looking for Amber." She replies, her mouth trembling.

Rolling his eyes, he walks out of the room, and I hear the front door slam.

"What the hell was that?" Maria shouts.

***********************************
What a turn of events!

Tell me what you think about the chapter, and leave a like or a comment if you would like longer chapters.

Grace Tia.