Part 33

Stay strong. You're not a flower in the desert for nothing.
*********************************

LISTEN TO THIS SONG ^ WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Selena Gomez- fetish

DEDICATED TO MY WATTPAD FAMILY. SO YOU😘😘😘😘😘

VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT

Please, it lets me know you're enjoying the book!! ❤️

"Damien, you do realise you can not do this right?" My voice raises, as I try not to bite off his ugly head.

"You signed it not me." His voice is calm.

"You can't bloody do this!" I shout.

"It states you are to be under my guidance for 60 days and seeing as you only stayed with me for 23, you still own me 37 days. You either come with me willingly mia Bella or watch as I sue you. Simple. "

20 hours earlier...

"Well, well, well! Look what the cat dragged in! A fucking hoe." Both me and Michael look up and before me stands a man I have never seen in my whole life, but it seems Michael has as his face turns into a white sheet.

"Connor?" His mouth trembles and he quickly looks at me.

I look down. This Connor guy is bringing a lot of attention to our table! With his bright pink hair and his gothic clothing, I would say him and Chris would get along like a house of fire.

"Yes bitch, it's moi." He smiles, his teeth a perfect white shade.

He looks at me "hay honey, you wanna eat that?" He doesn't wait for me to answer as he picks up a prawn from my plate and pops it in his mouth.

My left eye twitches, did he just touch my food?

Suddenly my right pinky starts twitching as well, he can't have just touched my food right?

"Hmmm they so good!" He exclaims while reaching for another. But before his hands could touch my plate, I grab it.

My hold is firm.

"It's mine." My possessive tone makes him raise his hands in surrender.

That's right. Back off.

"Sorry tiger. Never knew you didn't know sharing is caring!" My lips lift at his words. He's kinda funny, although he try touch my food.

"Connor what are you doing here?" Michael's voice sounds strained.

"I'm here to say hi!"

"Well say bye." He doesn't wait for Connor to respond as he stands up and grabs him by his arm.

Once he stands it's only then Connors shortness his elucidated.

"Goodbye tiger! Until we meet again, darling." He does a dramatic wave and I watch as Michael mouths that he will be back.

I nod and watch as he drags his friend out. I don't know why he looked so panicked though, i'm sure his friend was no harm.