Part 49

I was choking in the crowd
Building my rain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did.

-Imagine Dragons

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️And go give me a cheeky follow ❤️

PREVIOUSLY ON 6O DWDB:

I'm not going anywhere until she wakes up. She never gave up on me, so I will not give up on her.

I will stick by her until she tells me to fuck off. And even if she does, that will be a battle that she will not win.

*-*

Omniscient view (birds eye view):

And so that was how the story of Damien and Amber continued... for a while at least.

He stayed by her side every single moment of the day. Reading to her, playing music to her and most importantly, loving her. Whilst he was with her, he promised himself as well as her that once she woke up, he would be at her beck and call at all times.

This was indeed the moment in Damien's life that awakened him.

The 4th day that Damien stayed by Ambers side was one of the easiest of most of them.

"How is she doing today Damien?" Doctor Warren Anderson asked. He had been the victim of Damien's frustration a few days back, but he holds no grudges.

He has in fact been the victim of many family frustrations now that he actually thinks about it, however he must say that none have strangled him whilst he hung from the air.

"You're the doctor, how about you tell me." Damien's face was without expression, but the doctor still knew he was not in the best of moods.

Silently, the doctor approached Amber and slowly opened her grown to see her chest. "Make sure your eyes are looking where they are suppose to be." Damien growled out.

The doctor rolled his eyes internally. Yes, this young lady was beautiful even in her most vulnerable moments but he would never go after a woman that is taken. (Even though she is not conscious.)

"Is she your wife, Mr Black?"

Damien takes a few seconds to answer and then he said "Yes. Not that it's any of your business."

Damien thought the Doctor was nosy as fuck, almost replicating reporters. He was also pissed at the fact that Amber was a male magnet. Attracting everything with a pulse even though she's in a coma.

"Well, she is healing as expected." The doctor said after a few moments of silence. "Her temperature is where it should be and she is starting to gain more colour in her skin, meaning her blood cells are reproducing as per normal."

"Good." Damien grunted out.

"Do you need anything?" The doctor asked. He noticed that Damien had been clenching his sides in pain for a few days. Perhaps he was hurt in the incident too...

"Are you a maid?" The doctor shakes his head. "Then fuck off."

On the 7th day of Damien being by Amber side, the media finally caught on. And to say it was chaos is an understatement.

The news papers where splattered with both the image of Damien and Amber. The headlines- Fairy Tale story gone bad, was popular in demand.

Of course being the media they had put their own spin on the tragic event, stating that Damien had cheated on Maria with Amber, leading to Amber getting injured.