Part 35

Hi my name is plot twist. You're going to be seeing a lot from me!
__________________________
VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

Pretty please.❤️🎈

DAMIENS POV:

"Baby, welcome home. I cooked your favourite! Cream pasta!" I force a smile at my wife.

She's in her famous Gucci coveralls, her curvaceous body elucidated as the string around her waist showcases her bust.

Her brown hair has grown out.

It looks nice, I guess.

But it's not the same as Ambers hair, the messy curls that never seem to be in a neat pile and rest on her head like a birds nest; it always does something to me.

Fuck, I already miss her.

Even though she is acting like a suborn little minx, and is refusing to fall into my scheme to protect her- my body still feeds off her energy.

My spirit, is still attracted to hers like a moth to the light.

My being belongs to her, mind, body and soul. As does she.

And as much as I want to, I can't fucking leave her alone. I can't let her live her life.

I can't watch her get married to another man, have kids with another man, be happy with another man, live her life with another man; that isn't me!

Fuck no.

That's the reason, first thing in the morning I sent over the notice that she must pay me back a certain amount of money. God knows she can't.

"Baby, did you hear me?" She approaches me and circles my waist with her arms. I pull her close.

"Thank you, Maria." Her lush lips widen and she nods in response.

Her pasta is shit.

"You're welcome, baby." she leans up to kiss me and wincing silently, I bend over to kiss her back.

Her breath stinks, but I guess her lips feel nice against mine.

But imagine Ambers against mine?

Suddenly, my body is awakened and I push Maria against the wall; the kiss becoming more aggressive as moments pass.

I imagine Maria's clammy hands replaced by Ambers soft ones as they dance over my chest.

I replace Maria's crude smell of perfume with Amber's natural scent of strawberry's and rain; fuck I need her.

"Damien, if I knew you would get this excited; I wouldn't have worn painties." Smirking slightly at her words, I push her away gently.

If only she knew.

"Should I go take them off?" I laugh at her words.

"Don't be desperate, Ria." tucking her hair behind her head, I kiss her forehead. "I got phone calls to make. Don't bother me." she nods, and reaches up to kiss me. I kiss her back.

"Okay baby, I wanted to talk to you though." her eyes light up, she strokes my hair.

"After, I'm all yours." She probably needs more money for her designer clothes. Sucking out all my fucking money.

"All mine." She kisses me and I let her go, with zero reluctance; I move into my office, top floor.

Clingly annoying, that wife of mine is. Fucking monkey hugging to your ankle annoying. Rolling my eyes at my temporary predicament, I sit down and fish for my phone.