Part 37

She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I love she did pity them ~Othello ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIKE
COMMENT
VOTE
🌸pretty please🌸

"Who's Kaleb?" Oh god, she just loves to whine me up.

"I could ask you the same thing mum, what have I told you about asking strangers to check up on me? He could be a rapist for all you know!" she laughs at my words, and I glare at her putting my hands on my hips.

Sometimes, I feel as if I'm the adult out of her and me. She always seems to be doing or plotting something devious.

"He is a nice boy, Amber. And attractive." She laughs again and pushes past me to enter the apartment.

Honestly, I shouldn't have to deal with both my mum and Chris in the space of one day.

"Seriously mum?" she sniggers.

"How are you feeling, you look much more better." I nod at her words, temporally forgetting the fact that she will probably one day get me killed.

"Yeah, I feel much more better." My nose has stopped running and the ache has stopped. I guess the two naps I have had, have helped.

Or maybe its the fact that you had a bloody model in here less then 2 minuets ago...

Shut up.

"GREAT!" My mum grins, she takes my hand and pulls me to my room. I watch her curiously.

"What are you up to?" she shrugs. "Mum!" she keeps on pulling me by the arm.

After a while I just allow her to pull me along. "Soooooooo, I thought..." she starts "Lets go camping, like when you were young." My eyes widen.

"I'm still sick mum, I can't be sleeping outside."

"You said you feel better, darling. And we are in the middle of summer." I watch her carefully, I can't help feel as if she's up to something.

"Why do you want to go camping all of a sudden? It doesn't add up."

"You were never good at maths, sugar." She laughs at her joke, I watch her calm down and then she continues. "Please? Come spend time with your mama."

I look at her for a while and then sigh, it's been a while since I have spent some time with her and it would be nice to get away from this Damien suitation.

"Fine, when are we going?" she squeals and comes to hug me.

"So you're coming?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Okay so we are leaving tomorrow morning, I will come and pick you up?" I nod, throwing myself on the bed. She comes and lays down next to me.

"So, have you heard anything about Damien recently?" Her voice is neutral, while I wince.

I have heard more than enough about Damien, dear mother. He is out here throwing out debts to pay. Bloody hell, why is she even bringing him up?

"You mean have I heard about the devil? Yes, more than enough." I sit up and look at her "I thought we wouldn't be talking about Damien anymore, after what he put me through mum?" She sighs.

"Darling, I have so much to tell you. You don't know anything, my love." I roll my eyes at her words. I'm so sick off everyone always hiding stuff from me, even when she came back from her business trip and I told her what he did to me, she still took his side. Almost as if she knew what Damien did was because of something, so that cancels out what he did to me.