Part 10

_________________________
You are my happiness. My Utopia.
_________________________

"Today was cool." Blake says looking at me and smiling.

It was cool, in fact it was more than cool. We watched movies, I cooked food which he loved, and spoke a lot. I've got to say he's great company, he's also so positive which is the energy someone will need if they live with Damien.

"It was a very interesting day, you're right." I smile, looking outside the car window that is unfortunately posted in front of the white mansion.

Silence confronted the car environment before Blake spoke. "Tonight, there's going to be a all white themed party at the club. Do you want to come?"

I was going to say yes, until I remembered what happened the last time I went to a club. "I can't. Sorry, maybe another time?" I look at him.

"I will hold you to your word." He smiles. "Let me walk you up to the door, it's getting late."

"Okay." I unhook my seat belt and get out the car. I instantly wrap Blake's huge sweater, I had borrowed because of the cold around me. "It's getting colder and colder." I mutter.

"Come here let's cuddle until we get into the house." I go closer to him as he wraps his arms around me and takes large steps to the front door.

Before I know it we are at the front door. "Your nose is so red." He sniggers as I glare at him.

"I can't help it I'm cold Blake, I thought it suppose to be warm today."

"I know teddy bear, it's okay red suits your cute face." He pulls me closer and pinches my nose.

The closer he pulls me the more uncomfortable I get. I can't help but get mad at myself. He's such a great guy, but I can't look at him any other way but a friend. I also can't force feelings. Hopefully, only sees me as a friend so I have nothing to worry about.

"Amber?" Blake waves his hands in front of me. "Are you okay? You spaced out for a while there." He says, his warm hazel eyes creating a contrast with the weather.

"Yep, just col-" I'm suddenly cut of by the sound of the door being abruptly opened. I wait to see who it is in my frozen state. My heart is beating so damn fast and I know exactly why. It's because I know who's going to be behind that door.

It's almost too cliche for me not to have known.

As the door opens completely I'm presented with a furious Damien.

Has he ever felt any emotion that hasn't revolved around pure evil or anger? What is he even angry about this time?

Blake pulls me closer as soon as he sees Damien. I look up to him and he gives me a reassuring smile. But I honestly don't know why he's smiling, I'm scared to death right now. I know what this man is cable of. I have seen it myself.

"Hello Damien." Blake says calmly.

I try to pay attention to Blake, but Damien's presence is honestly the most distracting thing ever.

"I'm going to go inside." I decide to say, I think that's the best thing I can do right now. Damien looks as if he's going to beat Blake up any second from now.

"It was a lovely day, thank you."

As I was about to hug Blake, I'm ripped of him with a pull by Damien. His hand lingers there for a while before he takes it away completely.