Part 34

I love you. Not her.
~ Damien Black
_________________________

VOTE ~ COMMENT ~ LIKE

Please 🎈

PERVOUSLY ON 60 DAYS WITH DAMIEN BLACK:

"Why do you even need me for 37 days?"

"I don't need you for 37 days, I need you for my whole fucking life! But if I can blackmail you into staying with me for at least 37 days; let me be damned but I will."

Speechless, I watch him walk to the door.

"Oh and Amber, through out the 37 days we will be trying for our first child."

"WHAT?"

***********************************

"WHAT?" I repeat, my voice loud. He frowns at me.

"Stop shouting." I roll my eyes at him as I watch him cross his arms and rest them on his chest. His blue eyes stay trained on me as I pounder on how he doesn't bloody listen to anything I say.

Granted I have acted like quite the hoe tonight, techinquelly seducing a married man at a family barbeque and now that I think about it shame rains on me; beating ruthlessly at my skin.

It seems that we both forget he is married to Maria, him more than I.

My mind drifts of to how I would feel if my husband was to be asking another woman to carry his kid...

I hate Maria. I hate her for lying to me and treating me like rubbish, however I can not do to another what I wouldn't want to be done to me. That would make me the biggest hypocrite of them all.

My eyes are still trained on Damien as his eyes stay on mine. "I'm not carrying your kids or moving in with you Damien." His lips stretch into a arrogant smile.

"Really?" he mocks.

"Yes really. Do you think I am dumb? I run a million dollar company Damien. I know that you can not legally sue me for a contract that dates back to 5 years." he suddenly lets out a loud laugh that fills the room. His dimples making a prominate appearance as continues to laugh.

Anger fills me. "What the hell is so funny?" he continues laughing.

"Oh Bella, still a little naïve girl running in the world thinking she knows all." He chuckles. "You may 'run' a million dollar company but what you own in a year, I own every 5 fucking minuets. Do you think I would insult you by not bringing legitimate threats before you?" He lets the question loop in the air.

"Dam-" I don't finish.

"Read the damn piece of paper Amber." When I cross my arms. He lifts an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me what to do!" My voice raises and he lets out a low growl, his jaw clenching all of a sudden.

"Amber, I don't want to argue. Just read it." Rolling my eyes at his caveman antics, I walk back to the bed and open up the letter.

I read over the first page in which the 7 regulations lay. My signature is printed at the bottom and I look back up at Damien. "I know what I signed, Ronaldinho had said it out loud."

"Turn the page." frowning slightly at his words, I turn the page.

On the second page lays the words REGULATIONS THAT ACURE IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.

My eyebrows draw together.

1) If Amber Williams does not complete the 60 days for the following reasons: