Part 52

Beautiful cover made by: SimplyFabulous01
Go check out her stuff on her page guys, they are fabulous.

*.*

"The course of true love never did run smooth."

-William Shakespeare.

*.*

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND GO FOLLOW MOI

*•*

"However, I'm going to go live with my mum whilst you take therapy lessons."

When you analysis Damien you see that when he is angry, he results in violence or brutal words; it's the only way he knows how to express himself.

An example of this was just now with Garrick or even with me last night.

Damien is damaged, and it's not his fault.

His behaviour, his anger and his insecurities are the factors of the child abuse he has undergone.

Damien needs help to let go of those demons, and I can't help him with that because I too need to fight mine.

With everyone I love betraying me it has undeniably left its stain on me.

I need to learn to forgive and trust and that is something that I need time to learn to do once more.

We both need to improve ourselves before giving whatever we have a try otherwise we will result in destroying each other.

"Fuck no! I'm not taking therapy lessons and you are not living with anyone but me."

"Damien, please." His eyes become furious, and once again he stands up.

"You love to fucking torture me, Amber! That's the problem here, you know that without you I'm fucking useless! That's why you're leaving, because you're a sadist!"

"I'm a sadist because I want the man I love to be emotionally stable?"

"No. You're a sadist because you are the one making me emotionally unstable." He throws back.

My eyes widen, and I stand up. "That's a crappy thing to say! If that's how you feel about me then... you should move on."

"How is that so easy for you to say?" He sarcastically taps his chin. "Wait, I know! Because you don't give a shit!"

He pulls up his sleeves and goes to the fridge. He takes out a bottle of water and drinks four gulps of it, he then stands against the kitchen table his jaw clenched, his eyes penetrating.

"You give up on me now Amber, don't look back." He calmly tells me.

"I'm not giving up Damien! I want this to work, this is why I'm suggesting therapy." He rolls his eyes.

"Why can't you love me for who I am? Why are you trying so hard to change me?"

"That's not what I am doing Damien. I'm trying to help you."

He lets out a sarcastic laugh. "You will help me if you never suggest shit like that ever again."

A groan of frustration fills the kitchen. "You're not easy to love Damien."