Part 14

_________________________
I don't mean to be selfish, but I want it all.         ~lana del rey.
_________________________

Previously in 60 days with Damien black:

"You have to stay with Damien in his apartment dear. At least for 2 months until your mother is back."

WHAT?

"Your joking right?"
**********************************

It's seems that Ms Black was not joking about the whole you're-moving-out-now thing, considering I'm currently in a plane on the way to lucifers chambers.

This is serious. Very serious. I'm literally flying to my bloody death.

2 months.

60 days.

Alone.

In a house.

With him!

If that isn't sucide, I don't know what is!

I still remember begging Ms Black to let me stay at the mansion.

12 hours before:

"I know it's not convenient darling, but it has to be done."

Not convenient? I don't think those words cut it; in fact I don't know what words do cut it.

"Ms Black can't I just stay?" Please say yes, oh lord help her change her mind, please, pl-

"No, I'm sorry dear. A car will be ready to pick you up in 4 hours be ready." Groaning I throw myself on the sofa.

Damn it.

"Okay." I hesitantly say.

Present:

At the end of the whole ordeal, I end up leaving the mansion before Maria and Ms Black, because my plane was early in the morning.

To say I'm upset is an understatement. To be honest, Maria was the first person I could actually call my friend; so to say goodbye so early is sad to say the least.

She promised to stay in contact, and I really hope she does. In a way she helped me come out my shell a little. So for that, I owe her my gratitude.

Blake hasn't answered his phone since the incident, and I don't blame him. I'm pretty sure he's still mad at me, but he isn't answering his text, so I haven't gotten the chance to apologise just yet.

I don't want to leave our friendship on a sour note, so I hope he calls.

"Excuse me miss, would you like some water?" I look up at the air hostess, who is sporting a friendly grin.

I muster what I believe is a smile and reply "no thank you." She once again smiles and walks away.

I sink into my seat and just hope that the plane journey doesn't last too long.