Part 57

~*~

You're one of the few things that I'm sure of.

~*~
VOTE
COMMENT 🔈
SHARE 🔊
AND GO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL PLATFORMS (I mean if ya want🤣)
Insta: charlin_tia1
Snap: ☝🏾
ANYWAYS:
This chapter is a little bit cheeky... if ya know what I mean.
If you don't want to read that scene don't look after you see...
'***'
If you do want to read it make sure you prey for your sins after! Thanks😂❤️

ENJOY💕

PREVIOUSLY ON 60DWDB:
Without speaking, we both move back in our seats and look at each other.

Let us both calm down before things escalate, was the unsaid words that passed between the both of us.

"I think it's time we talk about everything Bella." I nod my head in agreement.

Yeah... let's talk.

*~*
He watches me for a while, his blue eyes just taking me in, and I sit back and watch him.

Me and Damien use to be so natural around each other, things were never forced. But now I feel as if we are dancing on thin ice.

It's super awkward. And I am not use to it.

"It was hard being away from you." He starts off slowly and I couldn't agree more. "Why did you decide to leave America? You didn't even tell your mum."

I cross my legs and sit back. "Honestly, I was running away from my life there."

He smiles sadly. "You mean you were running from me."

I don't reply to his accusation because it's the truth, I was running from him, and the drama. "Can you blame me?"

"No." He pushes my hair behind my ear and softly places his hand on my left cheek. He stares at me and then shakes his head. "I was fucked up." He shrugs.

"My mother fucked me up. I was raped and I was abused and growing up I had to..." His face becomes sad and he rubs his neck in a nervous jester.

"It's okay Damien, you don't have to talk about it." I reassure him, I can't imagine how horrible that was for him and I don't want to bring him back to that place.

"No, I want to talk about it. I didn't go to therapy for 6 months not to." He laughs quietly, I join him but it's only in attempt to ease the tense atmosphere.

"Growing up I had to act as a 'man', and that meant I never had time to actually heal from the fucked up shit she did to me. I mean it's not the perfect childhood, with your mum using you to replace the absence of her husband." He shivers a little bit, and I place my hand on his thigh.

"My therapist made me realise that I had  replaced every woman in my life with her, and wasn't able to see the good in any woman because of that... and that includes you Mia Bella." He places his hand on top of mine.

"I have treated you like shit, I have said some fucked up stuff to you. And I'm so sorry for that."

I let out a sigh as my heart becomes heavy.

What am I going to do with him?

"It's going to take time, I'm not perfect but I will try to get better for us... for you." His eyes water and he raises my hand and softly kisses my finger tips. "You are all I want, fuck everything else, I just want you."