Part 46

I live in misery when you're not around
And I won't be satisfied till we're taking those vows. - En Vogue.
~*~

Previously on 60 DWDB:
"Don't touch me, just stay on your side." I whisper out.
Damien didn't follow that rule throughout the duration of the night. Not one bit.
~*~

LONG CHAPTER, BECAUSE I ADORE YOU GUYS!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

*You know you want to...*

When I wake up in the morning, I'm instantly hit by with a bad feeling. As if something really morbid is going to happen today.

And no, it's not because I'm going to school.

Or, because it's Monday.

Maybe I'm just crazy. Yeah, that's probably it.

Right?

Shaking my head at my own question, I slowly turn around to see Damien. His eyes are shut as his long eyelashes fan over his cheeks.

Why do boys need long eyelashes? Not fair, I hardly have any!

I resist running my fingertips through his thick hair or touching his red lips. He is perfection, unfortunately.

He held me all night, (against my protests, groans and kicks) and said nothing. He simply cuddled me.

My mind races back to years ago, when I woke up alongside Damien; well more like on top of him. Funny how after so many years, I find myself in the same position. A blush takes over my face.

Behave, Amber.

Damien has been through so much, that has traumatised him and changed him as a person. I really can't believe his witch of a 'mother' did that to him.

Rank witch.

I need to help him get through this, I need to help him get away from that woman; get her behind bars. I have no choice.

But only if he can understand that I will never be with him.

Yes, I do understand- that by me letting him stay here, I'm not necessarily putting my message across.

But have you seen him? He is like a walking model. It's hard to say no.

Groaning at my stupidness, I push my head back into my pillow. I feel Damien's grip on my waist get tighter and from that I know he is awake.

"You look beautiful in the mornings." I turn my head to look at him, only to see his bright blue eyes watching me with admiration. I blush a little bit.

"I know." I reply. His eyebrows shoot to his hairline, and then he lets out a boisterous laugh.

Tugging me closer to his body, he pushes his head into my neck. "Your confidence is borderline sexy, Mia moglie."