Part 32

When you finish school and realise your life has no structure.
**********************************

Dedicated to chevandre_8565 and maritza_e ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote, Comment, like.
Pretty please😩😊♥️❤️

PERVIOUSLY ON 60 Days with Damien black:

My name is Michael. Michael Black, see you tonight belle." And with that the slam of my apartment door is heard.
*********
I push myself into my old couch with a rugged sigh.

I'm so confused. Blake is Michael?
What the hell has he been hiding? Where has he been for the 5 years?

I just don't understand.

But I know I have to get to the bottom of this, all of this. Picking up my phone I press on my mothers number. She picks up on the third ring.

"Darling? I was expecting a call." I pull up my annoying bra strap.

"Why?" My voice is suspicious.

"I phrased that wrong. I was going to call you." She coughs. "There's a barbecue on weekend. If your not working I was wondering if you could come?"

Food? Free food? Is that even a question?

"Yes I will be there." I smile at the picture of my teeth sinking into a juicy chicken leg. Hmmmmm.

"So why did you call me?"

"Well, I feel as if this conversation was long due, however I can no longer avoid it." I hear her cough again. "Mum are you okay? You keep coughing?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Continue." I dismiss her tone.

"Okay then... As I was going to say, why is Damien coming to me saying he knows me from when I was young? And if so why don't I remember?" I cut to the chase.

"Huh?" My mums voice trembles.

"Mum. He calls me bella and belle and so does Blake well Michael." I hear her whimper. "Mum?" My voice raises.

"I have to go Amber-"

"No wait!"

"See you on Saturday. Bye!" And with that she cuts the phone. My eyes widen.

What in gods name just happened? And why do I feel as if my mother knows much more than what she letting off?

Shaking my head at the previous moments, I make a note to visit my mum after I see Michael.

MAXIN (AMBERS MOM POV 1 hour before the phone call.)

It was early in the afternoon, a glass of wine and sliced pieces of cheese lay in front of me, all is calm and tranquil.

Before my lips could land on the rim of my glass, there's a loud knock at the door.

I get up and open it. My eyes widen as I see Damien, he looks anxious and almost scared.

I quickly make him come in my hand pulling him along.

I know what transpired between her and Damien. I know the full story, which is why I didn't bad mouth Damien once while my daughter vented to me when I returned from my business trip.