Part 28

Don't count the days, Make the days count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to nafisahb13 and mooobish

Previously on 60 Days With Damien Black:

My mind is clouded with confusion, however I'm brought out of my state as I feel someone grab me by shoulder and turn me around.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH..."

****************************************

I quickly turn around, and before me is Maria. Her makeup is smeared and she's breathing heavily. I roll my eyes as I brush her fake hand off my shoulder. She tires to go for it again and I step back.

"Maria, you look well. How has 4 years been?" fakeness smothers my voice and she lets and a scream.

"You stupid bitch." Her eyes have animosity within them and I once again roll my eyes.

"Well aren't you a breath of fresh air."

"Don't test me witch. I know Damien choose you, you blood sucking man stealer! But I won't let you take him from me." She starts to grab the attention of the people around us and I wince.

"Rest assured, I don't want Damien. If he wants me then that's your problem not mine. Control your husband. Simple." I grin as I hear her gasp.

Damn, this is going to be good.

"Has he told you already?" I look at her confused.

"Told me what?"

"Act smart idiot. I know he has told you!" Her eyes start to water, and I feel a touch of sympathy hit me full force, but I submerge it remembering what she did to me all those years back.

"I'm not doing this, you keep insulting me and I have had it. It was nice seeing you Maria." I try to turn around but as I do she yanks at my hair making me drop onto the floor.

In an instant a flock of paprapizzes from the event and all the stand by start to take pictures and videos.

She sits on my waist and pulls at my hair "You won't take him from me. Not while I'm alive."

I push the crazy woman off me and she stumbles back, while she leaps at me I put myself in stance of self defence but someone grabs me by the waist making me turn around, evidently shielding me from Maria.

"Calm down bunny, you don't fight. You're better than that." Chris scent fill me nose and I take deep breaths.

Did that psycho just try to fight me over a man?

Tears brim my eyes and I feel as if the 17 year old me is emerging in which I let people walk over me. And also over the fact this woman attacking me was the closes thing I had to a friend back then.

Maria, the girl I use to sit with and stuff my face with Oreos turned against me because of a man.

If only I knew.

"Come back here! When I'm going to be done with you lets see what child you will b-" I don't hear her complete her sentence as in a flash Damien appears in front of her and whispers something in her ear.

She instantly calms down, but not before sending me a look that tells me it's not over. Walking out the room in which the gala is being held, everyone stands in bewilderment, staring at either her or me.