Part 55

__________________
"Life isn't about how you survive the storm but how to dance in the rain."
@lei457
"Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack."
@getthevibes
____________
Couldn't pick one so...
Thank you for all the quotes.. some were very creative 😂❤️🙏🏾
❗️THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE WHOLE BOOK❗️

LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE
AND GIVE ME A SOME LOVEEEE💕💕

It's so important as females to realize that we can not sit back and take shit from men. Let that be our brothers, fathers or partners.

Fuck boys.

Fuck men.

Fuck the male species!

"It turns out we're not having a girl and a boy... we are having two boys!" my thoughts are deterred as I watch the doctor smile at everyone whilst his hands stay planted on his wife's round stomach. 

Great, not 1 but 2 demons are  soon to enter the world.

"It's been a long 8 months, but me and my girlfriend are so happy to be welcoming two sons in this beautiful world, especially with so many love ones to welcome them!" His blonde partner tears up and he kisses her forehead. "Thank you all for coming to the baby shower and lets all have fun!"

Everyone claps their hands with huge smiles on their face and I join in to not look like a outlier.

"Ms Williams, if you aren't comfortable, we can leave." I hear my bodyguard whisper in my ear. I push him back a little bit and continue looking at the happy couple.

I'm happy for them, but a tinge of jealousy comes seeping through slightly. I was never privileged with that type of love, but I always wanted the whole package.

The man, the babies, that life.

I'm typical, cliche in that respect.

God, maybe I should go.

I'm here spreading some evil ass vibes at a baby shower for goodness sake.

I blame Damien for my behaviour. I blame him!

"Yeah, I think it's best we leave."

"Understood." Flash puts his hand on my back and guides me out of the party quickly without raising any attention from everyone else.

Before I can leave however, I hear Warren call my name. "Why are you leaving so early? You haven't even eaten yet." He smiles at me warmly and touches my arm softly.

Anthony slaps his hand away.

"Right no touching." He raises his arms in surrender.

"I have a meeting tomorrow morning." I lie.

I don't even know if I have a job any more.

"Boring!" He mocks softly, to which I let out a fake laugh. "Anyways, thanks for coming, it means a lot to me and my girlfriend."

His girlfriend doesn't even know you!

My subconscious mocks like the bitch she is.

"That's not a problem at all, I hope you enjoy the present I got you." he smiles brightly.

"I'm sure we will." I watch him shuffle on his feet for a while before he says "I heard about what happened this morning, I hope you're okay."

I look into the doctor's friendly eyes, the man couldn't commit any mean acts even if he wanted to. It's hard to find people that are genuinely nice nowadays.