05

Be as you wish to
Seem~~

****

Tae walked back to his house and after having his lunch spending time with his family he walked upstairs to his room. Taking his phone on his hands he stared at the number he just got.

Handsome bunny 🐰.

This is the name that he saved in his phone. He so wanted to send a message on the number but being a shy male he thought otherwise. He put the phone back on the night stand and went to his study table to do his assignments.

Tae looked at lock when he heard Mrs Han calling him. It was already evening and now it was their tea time. He has done his assignments and so he went down to spend some time with his parents. Who just stays at home for Sunday's.

The evening went by like that, them cracking jokes and being an adorable family which the workers of the house adored.

While on the other side Jungkook was busy throughout the day. He had lots of customers and has to put stuffs in their shelf. As it was Sunday he was off to house till 6. He reaches his house with a wide smile. Pushing the door open he was met by all his hyungs already sitting in the living room.

Greeting them he went to his room to change his clothes. After returning they all gathered infront of the tv. Snacks were already prepared by Jin as the tv was switched on and their movie marathon started.

Being busy for the week, they all felt happy when they all were able to spend their time together watching lots of movies, commenting on them and enjoying the delicious food made by Jin.

****

After having dinner tae returned to his room get ready for bed. He slipped inside the duvet, took his phone and after thinking long he finally opened jungkook's number.

He typed an hi with a cute emoji smile. Not knowing what effect it will be on other.

Jungkook was staring at the telivision were train to Busan was going on. Even tho they had seen that movie many times they still love to watch it.

He was engrossed in the scene when his phone dinged indicating he got a message. He took the bottle of banana milk which he was drinking as he sipped from it. Taking the phone in his hands he unlocked it and chocked badly as he saw whose message it was.

Seeing their younger coughing so badly all the hyungs turned to look at him. Yoongi paused the movie, while hoseok went to get water. Jin patted jungkook's back while namjoon and Jimin stared at the makane with worried eyes.

Hoseok passed the glass of water to Jungkook who took some sips from it. He calmed down a little and looked at his hyungs who were still staring at him.

"I am fine, don't worry." He assured.

"You sure?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, play the movie I am fine." He spoke nodding his head yoongi pressed the play button and everyone's attention went back to the screen.

Jungkook opened his phone again and stared at the name that was on his screen.

Pretty angel.
Hii(◔‿◔)

The simple hiii was enough to make him choke. Nevertheless he typed a hii back with another question.

Handsome bunny 🐰
Hii, how are you??

Tae smiled as he saw jungkook's reply.

Pretty angel.
Good, how are you?.