26(M)

He calls me beautiful,
As if it's my name~~

***

Taekook walked inside their room. Tae was impressed seeing the calm yet beautiful room, he looked back when he heard a click indicating the room was locked.

His heart thumped in his chest knowing what was coming next, excitement started to bubble in him, along with a hit of nervousness. Jungkook looked at him with a soft smile and fond eyes.Getting near younger he pulled other close.

"You are looking so beautiful love." He spoke looking at tae straight in his eyes.

"You are looking handsome too." Tae spoke staring back at him. Both were lost in each other's eyes. No one knew who leaned in first, they just knew their lips were colliding together, moving in sync.

As they devoured each other, elder's hands roamed on tae's back, settling on his ass. Pulling him closer to deep the kiss. Jungkook sucked tae's lips hard, making other moan at the tickling feeling.

Tilting their heads they deepened the kiss, Jungkook had his one hand cupping tae's nap, pressing his mouth more to his own as he explored other's mouth.

They backed away from the heated kiss after 8 minutes, both panted hard due to lack of oxygen. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at his love. Eyes still closed, chest going up and down to catch the air, cheeks adored with pink blush, his eyes fell on the parted lips, they were red and already swallon.

The site was enough to make him so insane, he felt something getting harder down there. He remembered the day they kissed each other for so long, he chuckled how can his love make him so excited just by a mere kiss.

But the chuckle turn into a smirk as he thought he didn't have to stop now. He got the rights to make his love forever his. Leaning to tae's ears he whispered.

"Baby, you ready?" The voice send shrivers to tae's body, as his legs started to get weak. Thanks to Jungkook whonwas holding him in his arms.

Gulping hard tae replied." Ready from long." The words came out in a seducive tone, making the ceo groan. He sucked tae's ears making his shut his eyes at the sensation.

"Hmm, glad to know." Jungkook spoke and with a swift tae was lifted in bridal style.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.....

Laying tae on the bed, Jungkook started to remove tae's clothes one after another. Just in some minutes younger was laying on the bed just in his inners, with a bright red face. While his husband was busy eyeing his smooth exposed skin, what tempted other more was the little skin that was seen through the black panties and bra of other.

"Yaahhh, stop staring..." Tae whinned making kook chuckle.

"Is my baby shy~~" he teased tae more running his palm over the exposed tummy of tae.

"Don't tease me, and that's so unfair of you. Why are you still fully dressed?" Tae asked with a pout making kook laugh softly.

"Hmm, I see you wanna see me naked." He spoke wiggling his eyebrows making tae more red if that was even possible.

"Kookieeee." Tae whinned further.