07

Some people are artist,
Some themselves are art.~~

***

Tae looked at Jungkook, taking a deep breath he called elder.

"Kook." Jungkook looked at him and hummed.

"Will you go out with me?" Tae asked patting his back being proud for the shuttering.

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes went wide as he registered youngers words.

"Yeah, will you go out with me, on a date?" Tae spoke with a confident tone even tho his heart was beating to it's max. Jungkook gulped at younger's boldness.

"When?" He asked getting his courage.

"Whenever you are free." Tae spoke with a warm smile.

"I can give you half day off tomorrow." Taekook nearly fliched when the owner of store came out of nowhere scaring them.

"Really?" They asked together.

"Of course, I can do that for this boy." He spoke patting jungkook's head who smiled at the man.

"Ok then, we can go tomorrow after lunch I guess." Jungkook spoke to tae who showed him a thumbs up.

"Great then, I will come here tomorrow till 3, bye take care." Tae spoke waving at Jungkook who waved back. Tae left from the store with a dreamy smile.

"Don't wait more, tell him your feelings he is giving you the best opportunity." The owner spoke patting jungkook's shoulder who gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you so much." He spoke being glad to have this kind man as his boss.

"Aa-h don't thank me." He spoke waving his hands as he went back to his office.

****

Next day.

Tae was throwing clothes on his bed as he was getting frustrated. Why? Because he didn't knew what should he wear for today. Finding no good outfit he threw himself on the the piles of clothes that were scattered on the bed.

Lisa, Jennie, jisso, rose and enuwoo became confused as they entered as watched the messed up room.

"What happened tae, why are you clothes all over the floor and bed?" Lisa asked as she picked some dress from the floor putting them on bed.

"Don't ask me." Tae spoke as his voice muffled Because his face was burried in the clothes.

"Oh ok. But how we will solve the problem if we won't know it." Jisso spoke making tae finally get up and face them.

"I don't know what to wear." He whinned throwing his hands in air.

"What's the problem in that, I will tell you what you can wear." Jennie spoke.

"No, I want to wear something good." Tae spoke with a pout.

"Bear you got all the best clothes in your closet." Rose commented.

"Ok ok tell us on which occasion you have to wear it and we will tell which will be the best." Enuwoo suggested.

Tae's cheeks started to get pink as he played with his ring. "I...I am going on a date." He spoke shyly making everyone make an ohhh sound.

"Really, with whom?" Lisa asked.

"I will tell you all that later first help me to get ready it's already 2:30, I have to meet him on 3." Tae whinned and everyone was quick to help him selecting the dress.