12

I will wait,
I don't want anyone else~~

***

The silence in the room was making everyone anxious specially tae. He was scared what if Jungkook will decline this and will break up with him. He grip tightened on jungkook's hand when he finally spoke making tae's heart to race in fear.

"I am sorry uncle, but I won't take your help." He spoke, Jungkook looked at tae and gave him a small smile before looking back at the Kim couple.

"I will won't take your help. But I promise you your mother's wish will be fulfilled, I will do my best and will be a businessman. I will prove that I am worth for your son, and till I do that I won't meet or talk to tae." He spoke out making the small smile to drop from tae's face.

"Kookie" he called elder who looked at him with an apologetic smile.

"My love, before making you mine I have to prove myself that I am worth for your love. And if I continue to meet you I will get distracted. I will want to just be with you which can make me break my promise, I will meet you when I will be a businessman." Jungkook spoke looking at tae's Bambi eyes who can't help but feel a sense of pride, and then there was a little fear bubbling in him too.

"But, how long it will take you to be a businessman. And how we will be able to live without each other." Tae asked making Jungkook sigh.

"I can't say how many months or years it will take, but I promise you that when I will return no one will be able to separate us. This might be longest separation. But is will be the last separation. " Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks. He looked at Kim couple who felt lucky that their son got someone like Jungkook for himself.

"I will return when I will be that capable to earn for myself and him, to earn that much that I can provide a good life to my family. But please, don't force him in anything. Don't try to put him in any other relationship or try to marry him." Jungkook spoke and Jong-suk smiled softly he can sense the dear younger had.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I promise you the day you will return you will find tae waiting for, and I myself will prepare for your wedding when you will ask him out. Believe me, I want my son to be happy and I know his happiness is to stay with you. I will also say that if you want you can still meet him ,talk to him." Jong-suk spoke making Jungkook's heart to calm a little.

"No uncle, I am sure I will meet my love the day I will be able to call myself a businessman." Jungkook spoke and stood up making others to stand too.

"Take care of yourself love, I will come back soon." Jungkook spoke cupping tae's face.

"You can do this kookie, I will wait for you. I am always here for you." Tae spoke hugging Jungkook who gulped down his tears. Backing away he left a loving peck on tae's forehead and walked out of the Kim mansion the more he walked away from the mansion the more he drowned in pain.

He has promised his love to be back soon, he has promised them that he will be a businessman but how? It's not easy to start a business, neither he have so much, nor any family that will support him financially. What if he won't be able to fulfill his promise? What if he never gets to meet tae?

Just the thoughts made tears to gather in his eyes, head hunged low he ringed the door bell of his house. Jin opened the door with a big smile, but his smile dropped when Jungkook looked up with his teary eyes.