11

One day,
I will marry you~~~

***

It's been a month taekook began to date and two weeks tae met jungkook's hyungs. Jong-suk and jieun asked tae to let them meet Jungkook and tae was ready as well. But suddenly an important business trip came and the Kim couple have to go out of town for that.

They had retired yesterday and today they are finally meeting Jungkook. The Kim couple know everything about Jungkook, as in about his family and occupation. Tae have informed them everything in detail so they can be happy. Tae has been smiling since the morning with the thought that his boyfriend is finally coming to his house. He has asked Mrs Han to make some dishes which are jungkook's favourite as Jungkook is going to have lunch at Kim's.

Seeing the smiling face of their son tae's parents anxiety is increasing. They are scared their will be sad after knowing his grandma wish. Because there's a very rare chance Jungkook will be stay after knowing it. It's their assumptions and they are sure it will come true.

While on the other side Jungkook is pulling his hair in frustration sitting on the bed surrounded by clothes. Jin was confused when he entered Inside and noticed the condition of the room and their younger. He walked towards the bed and placed his palm on jungkook's shoulder.

"What happened kook?" He asked worriedly.

"Hyung I have no decent clothes. What should I wear now?" Jungkook spoke in a whinny tone making Jin sigh.

It's not like Jungkook has bad clothes it's just he have insecurities, he wants to present himself infront of the Kim's like a decent man. Because as much as he know Kim's are richest people of the Seoul and he can't just present himself badly and get rejected by them.

"Kook listen to me, you have plenty of decent clothes. Wait I will select on for you, hmm." Jin spoke brushing jungkook's hair who sighed and sat on the bed staring at his hyung who started to look for the suitable outfit.

A soft smile came on Jin's lips and he saw the perfect outfit for today. With the smile he handled it to Jungkook who looked unsure.

"Trust me." Jin assured and Jungkook nodded. He went to change while Jin cleaned the mess.

****

Jungkook walked down and his hyungs smiled seeing him looking all handsome and decent in the outfit Jin selected for him. It was a plain white shirt with light blue jeans. Not too fancy and not too dull. It suited the nature of the younger calm and clean.

 It suited the nature of the younger calm and clean

"I am scared." Jungkook voices out his thoughts making everyone smile softly.

"Don't worry, everything will go fine." Yoongi spoke patting his back.