28(End)

Isn't it funny how day by
day nothing changes, but
when we look back everything is
Different ~~

***

"DADAAAAA." The youngest among all shouted for his father. He ran towards his father who stood up walking ahead to get closer to his son.

The boy jumped in his father's arms who was quick to catch his boy, giving a small peck on the soft cheeks, the ceo stood up to walk at the end of the stage.

The reports eyes were widen, lips parted in shock as the Jeon kids entered Inside followed by a beauty, more like and angle. And then the famous celebrities, the ceo's hyung's entered inside.

Walking in full glory, the board of directors got up from their chairs getting down the stage, as it was no longer a business confrence. The family of ceo stepped on the stage.

Tae smiled widely as he looked up at his husband standing near the stairs of the stage, a hand caring the boy while other forwarded for tae. Tae placed his hands on kook's as the cameras clicked the ethernal moment in their cameras.

Jungkook was sitting in the centre again. On his left was tae, them the kids from youngest to oldest. And on his right were his hyung's. Hwasa chuckled at the reporters and cameramen's expression as they all were still in shock.

"Ahm... Everyone is here, we can start the introduction and then you all will get to question the family." Hwasa spoke in the microphone pulling everyone back to the world.

Tae looked at his eldest son, and gave him a nod asking him to start the introduction. The eldest nodded and cleared his throat the cameras were now focusing on him.

"Good evening everyone, I am Jeon Yeonjun. The eldest son of the Jeon family." The eldest spoke. He was handsome and charming, hairs dyed in blue, going perfect with his features, small smile on his lips as he stood up and bowed to the reports.

 He was handsome and charming, hairs dyed in blue, going perfect with his features, small smile on his lips as he stood up and bowed to the reports

• Name: Jeon Yeonjun.
• Age: 18.
• In last year of high school.
• Parents, Jeon jungkook and Jeon Taehyung.
• Siblings Three, two sisters and a younger brother.
• Nature: Sweet, kind, cold with outsiders, a cute boy with his family. Loves everyone, have a crush on one of the son's of jungkook's hyung's.

"Good evening everyone, I am Jeon Hani. Eldest daughter in the jeon's family." A Beautiful girl, smiling cutely spoke, her voice sweet just like his nature. She stood up and bowed as well.

 She stood up and bowed as well