25

You are proof that,
Life is beautiful~

***

The Kim's were all in a rush, why not after all it was their one and only son's wedding today. Yeah, it's been a month Jungkook proposed tae and from then everyone has been busy preparing for the grand grand wedding.

Jong-suk was on call for hours, checking everything for the last time, while ji Eun was busy in other arrangements for the wedding. She was preparing the gifts and all.

While tae was in his room with group of his friends, getting ready for his special day. He was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Look at his pink cheeks, already blushing uh? What will be your reaction once you will be infront of your husband.?" Lisa teased tae who looked down being shy.

"Stop teasing him, he is already so shy and nervous." Enuwoo spoke making others chuckle.

"Noona, are you parents coming in the wedding?" Tae asked and sighed when four of them shook their heads.

"You know about my father, he is on his business tour for 4 months." Jennie spoke with an eye roll.

"Hmm, atleast he is on a business tour. My father thinks going to a business party is more important then coming to a wedding."jisoo spoke.( Jennie's and jisso's mothers are dead).

"Guys, you all know about my parents both would be fighting with each other like always." Rose spoke with a shurg.

"And my father, he has gone on vacation with his so-called close friends. While my mother will be busy in some parties."   Lisa spoke.

"They are still better then mine." Enuwoo spoke with a dry Chuckle.

"My father will be with one of his prositue , while my mother would be in some bar being drunk." Enuwoo completed.

"You know tae, you are very lucky you got such great parents." They all said looking at tae who smiled at their words.

"Kid's, are you all ready? Oh my, look at my bear. Looking so cute in his wedding outfit, god protect you from all evil eyes." Ji Eun spoke smiling with teary eyes.

"Let's go guys, kook is about to reach at the wedding hall." Jong suk said coming to the room. They all nodded and walked downstairs.

****

"Take deep breaths, yeah. The ceremony is about to start." Namjoo, yoongi and hobi tried to calm a hella nervous Jungkook.

"Yes, tae and his whole family is already here." Jimin told making Jungkook look at his hyungs with scared expression.

"Don't be nervous or scared. You can do it, we are always here for you. It's your love whom you are going to marry. Just believe in yourself." Yoongi assured as they all hugged Jungkook.

****

The wedding halls opened, everyone's attention went on the beauties walking inside, candles in their hands, wearing the traditional hanboks.