27

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, while the one who never
Readers, live just one~~

***

Weeks later...

Tae was doing something in the kitchen early in the morning, everyone were still fast asleep. Except his husband who walked down once he didn't find his love near him.

Getting inside the kitchen Jungkook frowned, as he saw tae cracking eggs in a bowl while his eyes were focused on the mobile screen when some video was going on.

"What are you doing love?" Jungkook asked as he back hugged tae who didn't replied, so Jungkook peeked from tae's shoulder and tilted his head as he saw it was a cooking video that tae was watching.

"Baby, why are you watching cooking videos?" Jungkook asked burring his nose in tae's neck.

"To know how to kill someone." Tae replied making Jungkook snap his head up from the neck.

"Who are you going to kill? And who sees cooking video to kill someone?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes, tae removed jungkook's arms from his waist, as he looked back with a done face.

"That's what I am trying to say, if I am see a cooking video isn't it obvious I am trying to COOK." Tae spoke in frustration, making Jungkook gulp and nod.

"Yeah, right. I am a fool as I didn't understood this." Jungkook spoke and poured when tae mumble' you definitely are'.

"But why are you cooking, Jin hyung will cook it. You come with me-- woohh." Jungkook lifted his both hands in surrender as tae pointed a knife at him.

"Are you leaving or not?" Tae asked.

"I am going. Just take care with the knife, don't hurt yourself." Jungkook spoke but frowned as tae send him a flying kiss.

"My hubby is worried for me, don't be. I will be fine, you go fresh up." Tae spoke with a soft sweet smile. Jungkook blinked once, twice and with a small nod turned to go back.

"What's happening to him, he isn't looking normal. That was so crazy,I mean a second ago he was pointing knife at me and now he send me a flying kiss." Jungkook spoke to himself being worried for his love who was behaving too strangely from some days.

****

Tae stared at everyone's face as they all was ready to take bite of the pancake tae made for the first time in his life. Jungkook was the first one to put the piece of pancake in his mouth, he chewed it with a bunny smile. That slowly turned it a fake smile.

Everyone looked at his reaction, to decide if they should eat or not. He gave all of them an assuring nod as he slowly chewed the bite with a smile on his face( fake smile).

They all put the bite in their mouths as regret immediately the moment they started chewing it.' oh my, tae had put salt instead of sugar in the pancake.' Jin thought as he looked at everyone who were side glaring at Jungkook.

While the boy was busy eating the pancakes as if it was perfect. "How is it kookie?" Tae asked.

"Best pancake I ever tasted my love." Jungkook complimented while yoongi and Jimin chocked as they tried to swallow the food.