Chapter 2

As promised, here's another chapter❤️

"Von, look I know you are taking a few days off from touring, but I would really love for you to get some interview time in

"Von, look I know you are taking a few days off from touring, but I would really love for you to get some interview time in. Do you have any plans later this afternoon?"

Von found himself rolling his eyes in a full circle as he walked through the airport with his phone pressed against his ears. Durk, Herb and Booka were right behind him, along with a couple of security guards near by as they walked through with their luggage.

They had just touched down in Atlanta after a long 6 hour flight from Cali.

"Interviews? The fuck I gotta do that shit fa?"

Von said while frowning a bit.

"I been doing shows every single night fa the past 2 months. A nigga jus tryna chill and relax wit family n shit."

He went on.

"Yess Von I get that. But the Breakfast Club has been dying to have you on their show. Also, Revolt TV would like to do a few interviews with you to talk about the tour-"

"Aye look, can we talk about this later?"

Von said while shaking his head. All this talk about work was making his head hurt.

"Alright Von fine. I'm just gonna email you a list of people that are trying to set up interviews with you. Just look through the list and let me know what you wanna do."

Christian insisted.

"Yeahh aiight."

Von muttered before hanging up. He just sucked his teeth as he placed his phone in his pocket. He didn't even realize that he had finally made it outside of the airport.

There was a huge Bentley truck that was pulled out in front of them. The security guards began taking the bags from them, loading them into the trunk as Von got in the back seat. Durk, Herb, and Booka all hopped in the car as well.

"Mannn this is seriously the life. Nigga got security guards and chauffeurs up in this bitch."

Booka snickered while laughing. Von just shook his head as he leaned back into his seat.