Chapter 36

Nah somebody said they would beat my ass if I didn't post today 😩

The way I was scrambling to write up this chapter LMAO.

🤭🤭🤭

"Miss Hamilton?"

"Miss Hamilton?"

The sound of somebody knocking on the door caught Normani's attention. She was currently at urgent care, sitting nervously on the examination bed all by herself.

"Come in."

She spoke up, just as the door slowly opened. An older lady just smiled as she poked her head inside.

"I'm Doctor Johnson. It's really nice to meet you!"

The doctor spoke while stepping inside. Normani gave her a smile, just as the doctor closed the door behind her. She had an envelope in her hands as she simply made her way over towards Mani.

"The nurses filled me in on your symptoms. They say that you've been feeling sick recently?"

Dr. Johnson said.

"Well yeah. These past few weeks I've just been feeling off."

Normani explained. The doctor just nodded slowly before opening the envelope.

"Well, I was looking through your medical file for any previous health issues. I see that you unfortunately suffered a miscarriage almost 3 years ago?"

The doctor went on. Normani just chewed at the inside of her cheek as her heart dropped slightly.

"Yes... I did actually."

She muttered. The doctor just pressed her lips together before nodding her head.

"I am so sorry to hear that. I know that must of been so hard for you. I've suffered a few miscarriages myself in the past."