Chapter 12

Y'all be making me so happy

Y'all be making me so happy. I love y'all 🥺❤️❤️

Ok gon head and read. My bad I took so long to upload chileee 🤦🏾‍♀️

 My bad I took so long to upload chileee 🤦🏾‍♀️

"Von... I love you so much. I don't ever want to lose you."

Normani looked up at those all too familiar brown eyes. She could feel her heart racing as Von just looked back down at her, never breaking that eye contact.

He could just feel his heart swell up at her words.

"Say look lil foe nem.. you not losing me ever. Ima always be right here witchu."

He spoke softly.

"Yeen gotta worry about me going no where."

He added in. He used his thumb to caress her cheek a bit while admiring her facial features.

Normani could just feel nothing but euphoria as she let his words sink in. Von could tell that this was all that she ever wanted. This was the love that she always dreamed of. As long as Von was right by her side, nothing mattered.

And Von just couldn't help but feel the same way.

He just smiled down at her, pecking the top of her nose with his lips. He pulled away before grinning a little. His thumb still caressing her cheek softly as he just continued admiring her. He just loved how her cheeks would turn warm under his gaze. The feelings he gave her were truly unmatched.

She just smiled up at him, looking fixedly into his eyes for a bit. It wasn't until a small wave of sadness suddenly washed over her. It felt like an extreme heavy weight just sitting right on top of her chest. Her smile slowly faded as her face screwed up into a frown.