Chapter 21

Late night posttttt ❤️

Who up? 👀

*2 months later*

*2 months later*

"So what time is your flight again?"

Ari questioned through the phone.

Normani sat on the floor at the edge of her closet in her room. She had a huge Louie Vuitton luggage bag that was open with a bunch of clothes folded inside.

"Uhh, my flight leaves in 2 hours. Im almost done packing though."

Mani said while tossing a few more items into her bag.

Ari's wedding was just 3 days away. The entire wedding was in fact taking place in Cancun. The wedding was going to be a huge 3 day event. Durk, India, Booka, Muwop, Von, and all of Ari's and Herbs family members were all going to be there. Everyone who was invited had actually already caught their flights yesterday morning, and had already landed and settled in their luxury hotels in Mexico.

Normani on the other hand was arriving late.

"Mmhmm and you better not miss that flight. I'm already pissed you not even here right now."

Ari snickered.

"Ugh I know. I'm sorry Ari I just-"

"Yeahhh yeahh I get it. You a whole business woman. Yo job had you caught up and what-not. Just stop playin wit me and get on this damn plane. Me and India are bored without you. And Herb already pissing me off."

Ari groaned. Normani couldn't help but laugh.

"Girl don't you have cousins out there with you? And what about your Mom?"

"Girl ain't nobody tryna get drunk on the beach with they Mama. Im tryna do that with youuuuu."

Ari protested. They both just laughed as Normani playfully rolled her eyes. She began zipping up her bags before letting out a deep sigh. She was out of breath just from simply packing up all of her bags. She started to wonder who the hell was even going to help carry all of these bags down the stairs for her...