Chapter 4

Enjoy 😏😏

Enjoy 😏😏

"Damn Mani

"Damn Mani... you look so beautiful tonight."

Normani could feel her cheeks turning warm as she chuckled a bit. She was currently seated at an extremely fancy steakhouse in a private area, along with Key who sat right across from her. He was just leaned back in his seat, keeping direct eye contact with her as he took in her appearance.

Her hair was long and wavy as she had it pushed behind her shoulders. She wore a simple strappy black dress which hugged her frame perfectly.

"Thank you."

She politely said while smiling softly.

"Look at chu smilin n shit. When's the last time a nigga eva made you smile like dat hmm?"

He teased. She just playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't need a man to make me smile Key."

She pointed while giggling.

"Aw yeah? Well what If I told you I wanted ta be the reason why you smile every day. Even if you feel like you'on need one?"

He questioned while smirking.

"And what if I told you that you already do that for me as a friend?"

She slickly said back. Key just rolled his eyes in full circle.

"Damn. Cus you really playin hard ta get nie."

He chuckled. Mani just shrugged while focusing back onto her menu.

"I'm not playing anything. I'm just vibing."

"Oh you jih vibing huh?"

Key repeated while teasing her. They both just laughed.

"Yessss Key. I'm being serious. I'm not trying to hop into any relationship right now."

She insisted. He just nodded his head slowly, still keeping his eyes on her as she looked at her menu.