Chapter 51

Happy fridayyyy❤️❤️❤️

All of ya better be having a good day, a good week, all that! ☺️

Later that night, Normani stood in the middle of baby True's room

Later that night, Normani stood in the middle of baby True's room. She was home alone by herself after the movers, Ari, India and Booka all helped her organize the entire house before leaving.

True's room was almost done at this point. She had her crib all set up. There were tiny teddy bear stickers all over her wall. All of her baby clothes were neatly folded and put up in the drawers. Normani even had a whole book shelf set up for whenever True was old enough to start reading. All in all, Normani was just super excited for baby True's arrival. The anticipation of becoming a mother was real.

Normani was so occupied with fixing up True's crib, she didn't even realize that Von was standing right in the doorway watching her. He had been out all day, and didn't come home until just now. He was just amazed at how adorable True's room looked.

He just stood there, watching Mani as she hummed to herself before stepping back and eyeing the room. Von wasn't sure if Mani was still annoyed with him or not about the whole shaderoom post involving Asian. He had been trying to call Mani all day before he got home, but she just ignored him.

"Normani..."

He spoke up as she gasped a bit. She turned around, her eyes landing directly on him. She hadn't really seen Von all day, and didn't realize how much she just missed him with her being so mad. His brown eyes just studied her face, trying to see if he could read her mind. He licked his bottom lip slowly, just eyeing her up and down. She could suddenly feel the butterflies in her stomach begin to form just by his stare.

"So... is you done being childish towards me lil girl?"

He suddenly questioned while raising his eyebrows up. Normani just sucked her teeth before playfully rolling her eyes. Von just knew that there was no way she could've possibly been seriously mad at him. Her mood swings were just too crazy. He smirked a bit, making his way towards her.