Chapter 39

hehehehe hey y'all

hehehehe hey y'all. 🤭❤️

My bad I took a little break yesterday. BUT WE BACKKK🥲❤️

"Mmmhmm this food is too good

"Mmmhmm this food is too good.."

Normani said in a muffled tone. Von kept his eyes focused on her as she sat right across from him. They were currently at a local cafe 20-minutes from their airbnb in St. Lucia. It was their last day out here.

Normani was in the middle of throwing down on some thick french toast which was smothered in whip cream and maple syrup. She also had thickly cut strips of turkey bacon, and a cold glass cup of orange juice in front of her.

Von grinned, leaning back in his seat as he watched her with amusement. She just looked so beautiful and happy. He enjoyed the way her engagement ring shined perfectly against her hand. Normani had been glowing beautifuly within the last few days that they had been here. Spending this one on one time with each other away from all the drama back home was definitely much needed for the two of them.

Von hadn't felt this relaxed in forever. He was enjoying the feeling of being ducked off somewhere far away with Normani right by his side.

"You fuckin that shit up huh."

He pointed while smirking. Normani just frowned, covering her mouth with her hands as she gave Von a look.

"You should be the last one talking."

She said just as she swallowed her food. She pointed towards Von's plate which was emptied clean.

"You literally scarfed your entire plate down in seconds. The waitress literally just gave us our food 10 minutes ago."

She went on.

"And? A nigga was hungry as fuck."

He admitted.

"And plus, I needed the energy from all that fuckin we been doin every single day AND night we been hea."

He went on. Normani just gasped, her cheeks turning red.