Chapter 7

Hope y'all are having a good start to ur week❤️

"Hey Mani, do you mind taking over this client for me? I had a family emergency that I need to attend to

"Hey Mani, do you mind taking over this client for me? I had a family emergency that I need to attend to."

It was a few days later; Monday the start of the new week to be exact. Normani was back at work in her office enjoying how busy it seemed to be today. Work was always a good outlet for her to distract her mind, especially from any of the drama that went down this past weekend. Normani's colleague James, who was another realtor at the company just stood in her doorway as he waited for her to respond to his question.

"Of course I can take over the client for you. Who is it?"

She said while looking up from her laptop.

"Well, it's actually a husband and wife. They are planning on moving to Atlanta but they want to find the perfect home before making anything official."

James said while entering into her office. He had a few papers in his hand as he was reading something off of it.

"They haven't toured any houses yet, but I do have a couple of places you could show them."

He continued on while handing her the papers that he had in his hands. Normani just nodded her head while skimming the pages a bit.

"These are the homes that I think they might be interested in. They should be stopping by the office in like 30 minutes to discuss."

James explained.

"Ok, no problem. I got this."

Normani simply shrugged.

"Thank you so much Mani. I swear I owe you lunch or something."

James said before quickly rushing out. Normani just placed the papers down onto her desk before sighing a bit.

She just couldn't get the conversation
that she had with Von at the party out of her head. It just kept replaying over and over again. She rolled her eyes deeply, still feeling stupid for even crying in front of him the way that she did. She just felt like she regrettably went out sad in front of him, which she did not like at all.