Chapter 29

Y'all some savages🤣 I swear every single chapter y'all comment "KILL KEMA" or "BEAT KEMA ASS" 🤣🤣

The sound of a loud knocking caused Normani to jump out of her sleep. She just gasped, sitting up in bed before looking next to her. She noticed that Von wasn't here, signaling that he had never even made it home. She could feel her heart racing as the knocking continued loudly.

Normani let her legs swing from the side of her bed before quickly grabbing her phone. She just glanced at the time, noticing that it was 5am now. She also noticed that she had a whole bunch of notifications from India and Ari on her phone.

She frowned, trying to read them before the knocking got even louder.

"Normani please! Open up!"

Ari's voice could be heard. Normani just quickly jumped out of bed, rushing out of her room before heading down the hall towards the front door. She quickly unlocked it, swinging the door open as her eyes landed right on Ari.

Ari seemed frantic as she had tears in her eyes. Normani just couldn't help but begin to think the worse. She could tell that something terrible must of happened. I mean, Von has been out the entire night and never came home.

There was a huge lump in her throat as Ari just sniffled.

"What happened?"

Normani fearfully spoke. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to know the answer to that question. I mean, they did always say that ignorance is bliss...

"It's Durk..."

Ari stammered out.

"He was shot at the club tonight. He's currently in the ICU."

Ari sniffled. Normani could feel her heart breaking in two as she tried her best to process what Ari just said.

"No...."

She whispered out.

"Yes. They're all at the hospital right now. It's just India.. she's a mess right now."