Chapter 64

Guys, every time I upload a chapter for this story I GET SO SAD BC ITS ENDING SOON😩😩💔 Like I've been purposely trying to slow down on uploading too fast bc I don't want it to enddd😭😭

But anyways... sorry for the delay yall. I'm just being dramatic😂

Normani stood at the edge of her bed with a suitcase sitting in front of her

Normani stood at the edge of her bed with a suitcase sitting in front of her. She was leaned over, folding clothes inside the bag neatly.

"Ouuuu I definitely cannot forget my boots."

She muttered to herself as she began making her way towards her closet. She could hear the sounds of True and Dayvon Jr cooing playfully as they laid in their bassinets right next to each other on the bed. Mani just chuckled, thinking about how cute they sounded together just going back and forth.

It was December now, which made the babies 4 months old already. Time was really flying by, but Mani truly didn't even want to think about that too much. To her, It still always felt like just yesterday when she found out she was pregnant.

"Are y'all hungry?"

She questioned, talking to them while grabbing a pair of her favorite Ugg boots. She exited the closet, strolling her way back to the bed as she neatly placed her boots inside the suitcase.

True and Dayvon Jr just looked up at her, smiling while kicking their legs happily.

"Mmhmm I bet y'all are hungry."

She pointed.

Normani already had their bottles ready, filled with breast milk just sitting on the dresser. By now she knew their schedule perfectly. Normani knew when exactly True and Dayvon Jr liked to eat, sleep, or just play.

She grabbed both bottles off the dresser, shaking them just a little bit before making her way back to the little ones. They each had a nursing pillow resting on their chest, which would essentially hold the bottles up for them so that they could drink. Plus, Normani didn't have to worry about holding two babies while feeding them at the same time.