Chapter 3

Look at me w the quick updates chile 🤪 I just be so excited for y'all to read lmfao

"Ok, I can set up an appointment with you next week so that way you can take a tour of the condo

"Ok, I can set up an appointment with you next week so that way you can take a tour of the condo. How does Monday sound?"

It was the next day. Normani was sitting at her office on the top floor. She had her cell phone pressed against her ear, using her shoulder to hold it up as she typed away on her laptop.

"Mmhmm.. we can view at least 3 places. I have 2 condo's lined up and a town house for you if you're interested..."

She went on. She could hear a soft knock coming from her office door as she glanced up from her computer. The door slowly opened, just as a female figure stood in the door way. It was one of the receptionist that worked at the front desk. Normani hadn't noticed this girl in particular before, so she assumed that this receptionist was probably a new hire to the company.

The girl just held a huge bouquet of roses in her hands while shooting Normani a smile. Mani just playfully rolled her eyes at the sight of the flowers as the girl quickly made her way over, placing the bouquet down onto Normani's desk.

Mani raised up her finger, motioning for the girl to wait a moment as she tried to finish up the call she was on. It only took her a few minutes before she finally was able to hang up the phone.

"These are from Key by the way."

The receptionist spoke just as Normani placed her phone down. She just eye'd the flowers a bit while shaking her head.

"Key? Again?"

Mani said. The girl just laughed.

"Mmhm. Ain't this like the third time this week he's stopped by to drop you off some roses?"

"Yeahh... It seems so."

Mani muttered.

"I'm Normani by the way. I don't think we've formally met before."

She added in while smiling up at the girl.

"Yes, we definitely haven't officially met. I actually just started working here about a week ago. I'm Kema."