Chapter 14

Y'all I been writing alllllll day 💀 Idk if y'all are gonna get a chapter tmmr

Maybe... idk tho 🙃

 idk tho 🙃

It was 2am. It had been a couple of hours since Von saw Normani... and kissed her. And he could not stop thinking about it for the rest of the night. He just kept replaying it in his head, over and over again. He felt like he could still feel her lips on him. They were just so soft, and tasted so good to him. He could tell that he had been missing out on that all these years.

He just missed Normani, real bad. She was heavy on his mind as he was posted up at the strip club. There were naked girls everywhere in his section. The club was lit and packed tonight since King Von and his entire crew were here. Von thought that it would've been a good idea to pop out with his boys, just to try and get his mind of Mani. He thought that maybe if he just surrounded himself with a bunch of naked women while making it rain, it would get him to stop thinking about Mani just for a second.

But none of that seemed to help. And what made matters worse was that all of his friends had their boo's with them tonight. Herb had Ari as they were dancing on each other, while Durk and India were boo'd up in the corner, throwing money at the strippers.

Von had nobody unfortunately.

He was just drinking, smoking, and even had a little bit of codeine in his cup. His eyes were low and his lips were numb. His mind was definitely clouded to; but the only thing that was clear to him was the fact that he was missing his girl.

He couldn't help but think about the conversation he had with her earlier. He noticed that she was doing a really good job at hiding her feelings. Von felt like Normani still loved him deeply. He still had the letter that she had given him back when he was locked up. He read that letter almost every day. That letter was probably the only thing close to him getting a perspective on how Normani truly felt.

All he wanted to do was just talk to her, and get her to open up to him. He knew that he hurt her deeply. He could see it every single time she looked up at him. He wanted her to just lay it all on him. He wanted her to open up and tell him how she really felt. Especially with her having to deal with the after maths of a miscarriage all by herself back then. He understood that it must of been really hard on her. He knew that he was so selfish for ever leaving her to deal with that loss all on her own.