Chapter 48

Early update as promised 🤪

And I called out of work today, so I'm chillinggggg💅🏾 Happy Mondayyy🫶🏾

The night was young. Von had spent most of his time on stage interacting with the crowd. Once it hit 12am, his album Grandson Vol. 1 had finally dropped on all streaming platforms. From there, the party continued on with everyone just celebrating the release.

Von found himself just vibing, smoking on his weed while chilling in his own private section. He made sure to let security know that no girls were allowed into his section at all. Von wasn't here to be mingling or getting caught up with any hoe tonight. This party was strictly business for him.

And he was glad he made it that way too. Asian, who he hadn't seen in 3 years was at the party just eyeing him like a hawk the entire night. She tried talking to him earlier, but Von made sure to keep the conversation short and quick. He wasn't sure why she was even here at his own album release party, but at this point he wasn't trying to find out either.

He refused to have another Jayda incident happen again. Instead, he just vibed out to the music with a huge blunt in his hands. His boys were surrounding him, just vibing and celebrating too.

Von quickly took notice of Herb who was quiet the entire night. He sort of sat to himself, smoking and drinking without saying a word. Von knew that Herb and Ari had recently split up and were potentially ending their marriage. He just felt bad for Herb all around. But it's like, once you make those mistakes you sort of have to live with them.

Von just got up, making his way over to Herb before taking seat next to him.

"You good big folks?"

Von said while nudging him a bit. Herb just shrugged lightly, taking a hit of his weed before blowing the smoke out.

"Nah.."

He muttered.

"Ari got an abortion today. She just randomly texted me, basically telling me she got rid of our fuckin baby."