Chapter 62

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT 😩

I just had to make sure this chapter was written perfectly with no mistakes 😭

Enjoy😘 ❤️❤️

"Shit..."

Von mumbled to himself with annoyance. His leg was tapping impatiently as he sat in the back of his Bentley truck. Durk, Muwop and Booka were all sitting with him as they were unfortunately stuck in traffic.

It was the very next morning, just 7 hours after Normani's water broke. Von was still stuck in Toronto trying to get on a jet that would take him straight to Atlanta. His eyes were peeled on the road as his driver kept trying to switch into different lanes, attempting to beat the traffic.

"Is there no back way to tha airport or sum?"

Von questioned with annoyance.

"Bro, the gps says we are almost there. We like 10 minutes out."

Durk pointed. Von just rolled his eyes before glancing at his phone. He looked through his contacts, pressing on Normani's name before calling her. He had been calling almost every 10 minutes just to make sure that she was good and didn't go into labor just yet.

The last thing he wanted to do was miss the birth of his own kids.

"Hello?"

Ari's voice could be heard. Since Normani was in a lot of pain, she wasn't really available to talk on the phone as much.

"Is Mani good? Everything okay over there? She ain't have the babies yet did she?"

He bombarded her with questions. Ari just huffed lightly through the phone.

"Yes Von, everything is fine. True and Dayvon are still not here yet-"

"Is she sleep? Matter fact, just pass tha phone to Mani. Lemme talk to ha real quick."

Von insisted while cutting her off.

"Didn't you just talk to her like 10 minutes ago?"

Ari snickered. Von could feel his blood beginning to boil as Ari shuffled through the phone.