Chapter 54

Hey y'all 😜 Here's another one for youuuuu❤️

"Vroyyyy!!!!"

Grandbabii yelled.

Von could feel his heart turn warm as Grandbabii ran right up to Von. He was currently at the airport picking up both Kayla and Grandbabii. Von was just surprised at how tall Grandbabii had gotten.

"Damn lil folks... you not even lil folks no more."

Von said while chuckling. Grandbabii just pulled him into a tight embrace while grinning.

"Yup! Soon I'll be able to borrow all of your amiri jeans and balenciaga shoes-"

"Man what?"

Von said while raising his eyebrows up. Grandbabii just smirked.

"Man stop playin. Matter fact, go grab them bags from yo mother."

Von pointed. He spotted Kayla who was just standing there smiling at them. He was still feeling a bit weird with her being here in Atlanta. The last time he ever actually spent time with Kayla was over 6 years ago.

Grandbabii just ran back over to her, taking a few of her luggage before running towards Von's car.

"What's up. You good?"

Von questioned while looking at her. He grabbed her bags from her as well as she just smiled.

"Yes. I'm just happy to see y'all two together."

She grinned. He nodded as she followed him towards the car. She made sure Grandbabii got in the back seat before taking a seat in the front. Von put all their bags in the trunk before getting in the car as well.

Pressing his foot on the gas, he just zoomed off down the road.

"Where's Normani?"

Kayla asked once they were all settled in. Von just kept his head straight, driving with one hand on the wheel.

"She's at the house hosting the baby shower."

He stated.

"Awww ok. How far along is she?"