Chapter 32

Hellooo my babies🥰🫶🏾 Today was just a busy day, I meant to post earlier but ahhhh

Today was just a busy day, I meant to post earlier but ahhhh.

Hope y'all are doing well 😘

"Excuse me miss?"

Von said while flashing a smile. He was currently at the hospital where Kentrell was laid up. The nurse sitting behind the receptionist desk looked up, her eyes turning wide a bit as she gazed at Von.

"Aren't you... King Von?"

She questioned while pointing. Von just nodded.

"Yeah, I'm tryna see if anybody by the name Kentrell DeSean Gaulden is hea-"

"I am such a huge fan!"

She gushed while hopping out of her seat. Von just paused as she came around from behind her desk with her phone.

"Can I pleaseeeeee get a picture with you? My cousin is not gonna believe me if I told him that I saw you today!"

She pleaded.

"Yeah fasho."

Von said while caving in. She just beamed as she quickly pulled up her camera before standing right next to him. She raised her phone up, taking a few pictures of herself with Von.

"Ok, let me take a video now."

She added in while going on instagram. She put a filter on before she started to record.

"Y'all won't believe who I'm withhhhh! King Vonnnnn!"

She said while cheesing.

"Aye ma why you got tha lashes on me like that fa? I ain't fuckin wit dat lil shit."

He chuckled while moving away from the camera. The girl just giggled before putting her phone down.

"But seriously I need yo help. I'm lookin fa Kentrell. He was supposedly shot tonight. I'm tryna see him, makin sure he straight n shit."