Chapter 60

Heard y'all was mad at me for not posting at all yesterday 😭

So you better believe I hit y'all with a double update 🤪❤️

I wasss saving this chapter for tomorrow but eh. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Screwing up his face a bit, Von just frowned as a low groan escaped from his lips

Screwing up his face a bit, Von just frowned as a low groan escaped from his lips. The feeling of a huge migraine pulsating in his head woke him right out of his sleep. He opened his eyes, sucking his teeth loudly as he slowly sat up in bed.

"Shit..."

He muttered, placing his hand on his forehead. He could just feel a wave of nausea take over him as he just closed his eyes for a second. He currently had no recollection of what happened last night what-so-ever. All he remembered was being at the club and smoking on his weed. Everything seemed to be just a blur after that.

"Aye y'all look, he's up."

The sound of Booka's voice could be heard. Von just opened his eyes again, looking up as Booka entered into his room.

"Damn bro, you look like shit."

Booka snickered. Von glared up at him before rolling his eyes.

"We was so close to takin yo ass to the hospital. We ain't know what the fuck happened to you."

Booka pointed. Durk and Muwop came walking in as well. Durk had an ice cold glass of water with a BC in his hands.

"You alive twin?"

Durk snickered. He just made his way over to Von, handing him the cup.

"Drink this, it should help you."

He instructed. Von just removed the covers off of himself before sitting up at the edge of his bed. He took the cup of water from Durk, taking a huge gulp of it before setting it down.

"Aiight, somebody betta start talkin and tell me what the fuck is goin on hea."

Von pointed while looking at all 3 of them. They just stood there, looking amongst each other before hesitating a bit. They weren't exactly sure on how to break the news to Von about the huge mess that went down last night.