Chapter 58

girrrrlllll i've been writing this chapter since this morning lmaooo

It's messy... so let's just get into it chile 💀💀💀

Jayda stood a few feet away from Von with her arms crossed against her chest

Jayda stood a few feet away from Von with her arms crossed against her chest. She could feel his eyes glaring down annoyedly at her as she just smirked her lips.

His locs were pulled up into a low pony tail with a few strands hanging on the sides of his face. His muscles were tensed up, his jaw was locked and his eyes were completely dark. He almost looked like he wanted to kill her right then and there.

"So let me get this straight..."

He began, his tone filled with darkness.

"You want me to pay you fa doing sum I ain't even do?"

He questioned. His eyebrows went up as Jayda nodded her head slowly.

"Yup. You shot and killed Dominic. It's only right that you give me $100k-"

"Aiight..."

Von suddenly said while cutting her off. She paused, watching him as he moved right past her. He walked across the huge room towards his bedside. He went over to the night stand, swiftly grabbing something off of it.

She just frowned, watching as Von pulled out his glock. He clocked it back without hesitation, checking to see if it was fully loaded. He nodded his head with satisfaction as it just made a loud clicking sound, which caused her heart to drop instantly.

She just gasped in shock.

"Now... Ima count to 3 Jayda, and if you don't getcho broke ass up outta my room by tha time I get to the numba 3, you gon be seeing Lil Baby again-"

"But Von!"

She protested while raising up her hands. He just made his way over to her, pointing the gun directly at her face.

"Because I jus know yo goofy ass ain't think you was gon come up in hea and accuse me of sum dumb ass shit like that, let alone blackmail me."

He pointed. You could tell that Von was just beyond aggravated by her presence. Jayda backed up, her facial expression looking terrified as Von moved closer to her.