Chapter 35

Hiii 😇 How are y'all? Hope y'all are good❤️

Enjoy 😘😘

Normani sat in the passenger seat of Ari's car just staring at her phone

Normani sat in the passenger seat of Ari's car just staring at her phone. She rolled her eyes in a full circle, reading the message that she had just recieved.

"Y'all.... why did Dominic just text me happy birthday."

She muttered.

"Girllll... you still ain't block him yet?"

Ari snickered.

"I swear I did. He must be using some other phone number. I don't know..."

Normani just mumbled. She quickly blocked his message once again before deleting it out of her phone.

"Do he not know that Von is crazy? I swear these niggas love to try it with him."

India said.

"Riiight. It's like they all must wanna die or sum."

Ari laughed. Normani just chuckled.

"Look, nobody is dying. I already had that conversation with Von. Those days are over-"

"Yeah okay. The day Von stops spinning about you is the day pigs fly!"

Ari cackled. India just couldn't help but join her while laughing. Normani playfully rolled her eye before waving them both off.

The girls had just spent the last 3 hours at the spa simply enjoying themselves. Normani truly appreciated the spa day for sure. It made her feel more relaxed and ready for whatever events Von had planned for tonight. She actually hadn't heard from him since this morning. She had texted him throughout the day, just to check in and make sure he was ok.

He oddly wasn't responding to any of her messages though, which she thought was very unusual.

Mani still couldn't believe that he was all the way in New York right now. She just really wished that she was spending her entire day with him. Mani was hoping that he didn't miss his flight back home tonight because she really anticipated on seeing him, kissing him, and being all up under his skin.